How to refill your Blu + tanks (and still fit in PCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WasteTitan

Aug 20, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen. If you are a lighter smoker and do not wish to carry a giant mod around I am in the same boat as you. I picked up the Blu + rechargeable PCC kit for the sake of convenience but Lord knows I have no intention of paying 15 bucks a tank forever. As a result of my homework I have found an easy way to make the Blu more practical and economical:

Buy cartos that fit and work with the blu + PCC.

Which ones? Well I tried a couple and they seem to work just fine:

1) Kanger 510 HC blanks (Avid Vaper)
-SAME DIAMETER as Blu + tanks
-Slightly shorter and fit in the PCC
-Might kill batteries faster if you can't find a '2.5-3 ohm' blank but will still work
-Looser cotton means easier absorption

2) Sidesho blank cartos (Modern Vape)
-SAME DIAMETER as Blu + tanks
-Nice end cap that essentially makes it impossible to get e juice in your mouth and still maintain cig-look

3) Boge 306 blank cartos (Avid Vaper)
-SLIGHTLY SMALLER DIAMETER than Blu + tanks
-Available in 2.8 ohms (perfect for Blu+ battery)

If you guys know of a cheaper way to obtain these please let me know. (10$ for 5 is really steep) Or if you know of other Cartos/tanks that will work with the PCC system spread the word.

I will add the only downside to this is that since these cartos are shorter (1/8 in shorter than the blu + tanks) they will take a little bit of dexterity to take them out of the PCC when you load it up with 3 tanks. But if that's all I have to gripe about then I think saving a buttload of money makes the pros outweigh the cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread