how to sweeten ejuice, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertNC

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2012
Athens
I recommend you try to get Ethyl Maltol, can't see any reason why it would be controlled or banned from importation anywhere.

Ethyl Maltol, usually just referred to as EM is not so sickly sweet, although if you add enough it will certainly sweeten juice quite a bit. But it also adds a little body and has some smoothing effect.

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

pmac415

Nov 29, 2012
North Carolina
I love sweet flavors and I've noticed that some I have bought taste like they have sweet n low or something of that taste. It's noticeable and I never liked it, can't even drink no sugar sodas because of it. Does the EM or Sucralose have that taste? Thanks for the VG PG post Duane, I have been wondering about the PEG400, since one of the chinese websites (they also have a US storefront) said it was the best and safest to vape. Their info is here: http://www.e-liq.com/content/16-e-liquid-bases

Last edited:

RobertNC

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2012
Athens
Ethyl Maltol does not have any kind of artificial sweetener taste to me.

If you are going to use PEG 400 make sure you get a food grade that is certified to be free of Diethylene Glycol. PEG 400 is not a single compound, but actually a mixture of a range poly glycols with an average molecular weight of 400. They are hard to purify and anything that is not certified food grade could easily contain diethylene glycol which is poisonous.

Personally I would just stick to PG/VG.

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
hi guys, i found this glycerin in a bakery shop, but it didnt say veg glycerin, so i wonder can i use it for ejuice and one more thing, how to sweeten the ejuice? i found that the flavouring it self is not sweet..

I only vape "sweets" ... and I put Cotton Candy in just about everything I make. I also have some sweetener drops I bought from AltCig long ago, that I also use (about 1 drop per 5ml). Hope that helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread