How to travel with a Vamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
Seriously how do you do this. This sucker is tall and a bit heavy for my shirt pocket where I keep my normal PVs. Now that I have a Vamo though I'm in love. So I want an easy way to travel with one fully assembled and ready to vape as I go. Any help would be appreciated.

Would help to shorten it up by using it in 18350 mode. Mine travels okay that way. I say okay because even in the shorter config I find it a bit cumbersome. It works though lol.

I usually use my zmax mini when I'm out and about now. I'll still use the vamo until it's final breath/vape though.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan

GLBrocks

May 16, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I find it also difficult to travel with a Vamo. Typically I use my Vamo at home and when I am out I take my iTaste MVP. The Vamo in short form is easier to carry and is about the same size as my MVP height wise. I do find it hard to take the Vamo and carry it comfortably. It is a great device don't get me wrong, there is just some portability issues associated with the device. If I could find a good way to carry it, I would use it more than at home alone.

Proetus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Western Mass
I generally put it in 350 mode and toss an extra battery in my pack. I also have svd in 500 mode with me most times as well so battery life isnt so much of a pressing issue with me. Im a cableguy so i drive around alot and vape pretty heavily and usually make it through the day with both batteries.

chimsweep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hardwick, Ma
I like to keep mine in my front pocket, helps when picking up women......

I use it in the same way........but the look of disappointment on their face is a little embarrassing. Um..er....I didn't mean little.....I meant to say under performing..no...small....eh..no......nevermind. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread