Status
Not open for further replies.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Can you define sealed or add a picture of the problem ? because from the top of my head if your atomizer is sealed how would it have any airflow to allow you to vape ? maybe its a manufacturer error ?

The post is sealed like this:

IMG_0168__13415_zoom.jpg

Last edited:

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Look all the way around the 510 connector, just above the threading. Are there any small 3/64" holes right above the threading? That is normally where the air flow is supplied on the sealed connector attys.
If there are not any (manufacturer screw up, sealed center pin on a non sealed 510 connector), you can take a dremel and a 3/64" drill bit and drill one or two hole dependng on you vaping style. Becareful to only go through the first layer of metal and not drill into the center post or wire. But that is only if there are no air holes above the threading.
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I just bought 2 attys yesterday from a local vape place and was wondering why the threaded post was sealed. The rep their said so it don't leak. So how do I clean this sucker? Anyone else have experience with these guys? I got a 2.8 and a 1.8 both sealed on bottom like photo above. and below
View attachment 123658

If there are air holes above the threading, use tubing that is slightly smaller than the attys OD, so the threading is not sealed by the tubing but the body is, and use a syringe to push your cleaning agent through it.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread