Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Yesterday it appears I have broken scaphoid bone - it is very small, the letter "A" in this link

I can pick up light things and not too painful, just can't squeeze - even the soft liquid bottles or button on e-cig!
I tell you, it's the oddest thing - you command your hand to grip and it just doesn't!

So here are my instructions on how to use Stick with (pretty much) just one hand -
Teeth pull out tip from Stick - hold Stick with bad hand - squeeze drops with left hand in stick - insert tip back with teeth - use with left hand - Enjoy!

I was enjoying my Dura as the X-ray girl was setting up ...lol... I tell you - hospitals and e-cigs are just made for each other!

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Sorry to hear about the break! The single most helpful thing my husband said to me after our wreck was that I would find ways to do anything I really wanted to do. I can now carry a plate of food and a glass of milk while using my crutches. It's amazing what you can do when you have no other choice! Congrats on figuring out a way to make this work for you.

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
(((Toby))) commiserations. We thought we had a broken scaphoid in this house, that's what King's College Hospital told my brother he had - but now they've done a carpal tunnel op on him. (Even so, as posted elsewhere earlier, he was able to screw in my atomiser for me, it's his left hand that had the op and he's right-handed ;) )

ECF's spell-checker insists I've spelt scaphoid wrongly. I wonder if the Americans spell it with a K, or maybe even an F :confused:

scylla x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread