• Head in sand: Huh what ban?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
When I first got into vaping, I constantly checked for updates on the FDA's draconian approach to my new found lifestyle. I read everything I could find, visited CASAA, prowled the petitions, campaigning forums, then settled into perfecting my vape and kinda lost track of it all.

Hard to stay focused when most updates are a year old. But given AU and UK problems, I always try to keep one eye on the FDA.

As I've narrowed down my equip/liq needs, my attention is back on the FDA and what I can do to stop them. Honestly feel like I'm tilting at windmills given how the current establishment wont listen even if you show up with a few thousand angry voters. Did they forget the work for us?

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
what if i'm keeping track but not really worried?

because in reality how can they really enforce it? they couldn't w/ the alcohol prohibition and they won't now!!! so instead of the whiskey rebellion i guess it will b the e-cig rebellion *shrug*

i'm not above obtaining and distributing black market if i have to.

besides the more we get the word out the more the ppl see how corrupt the FDA and government really are. maybe this will be the thing that helps ppl stand up for themselves when they realize that their government is out to kill them for profit.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Yeah I could have listed a few different versions. And I'm with you brother, if I got to build a still up on the hill, I'll deal with any bans personally when time comes. Just a bit depressing trying to chose your battles and stay up to date without wasting too much time and energy on useless bureaucratic idiots who only know how to waste our time and our money (to fight us with).

Guess I got tired of tilting at windmills and feeling alone, so thought I'd try this poll and see if I was as confused about what to do as everyone else.

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
the FDA can't b that stupid they read these forums too - i guarantee it - they know they don't have a chance of enforcing it - and if anything it'd make the situation worse - because ppl like me would start trying to produce nic myself which i'm no chemist. it's in their best interest just to say they're against it and leave it alone.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I am extremely worried, and doing everything I can to fight back.

I'm not worried for myself though.
I have about 25 years worth of atomizers, and I use generic batteries.
I always keep a two year supply of nicotine juice.

And I have no doubt I can go to zero nicotine if I had to.

Nope, I'm worried about all the millions of smokers who are still killing themselves.
And besides, I am outraged enough to never give up this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread