How would you rate AromaEjuice

Please rate our customer service and tell us how we are doing?

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick S.

May 22, 2012
Falkville, Alabama
I gave a 5 also. Just ordered my third shipment from Aroma, my largest e-juice purchase so far. I came for the WTA, and I was not disappointed, but I have really loved the non-WTA flavors from you guys also. This order didn't even have any WTA juice in it. It's nice to have found a reliable vendor with quality products and service. Thanks.

jj1257

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ocala FL
Just got 3 bottles of beetlejuice (WTA) a few days ago, my first order from Aroma - shipping was like 3 days to get here and I'm really enjoying WTA so far. I would really like to try the concentrated version of WTA as I have around 2 liters or so of regular nic liquid to use up. The pricing is a little on the high side, but hopefully will come down over time. Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with Aroma so far and will be ordering again (also gave you a 5).

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Gang,

Thanks for the nice reviews. Please don't hold back and if there is a issue let us know. If you have idea for something we can do for you...Please let us know. If you have a complaint...Please let us know. If you do have a complaint please offer a solution that might work well for everyone.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I hate wasting money on premade juices and I make my own, but I figured I just had to try out the WTA finally. I ordered several of the 10 ml tobacco WTA flavors you have and can't wait to get them and try them. I also want to take them to our monthly vape meets down here in South Florida for others to have the opportunity to try. I figure I will wait a couple weeks after they steep and then I will get back to you on your poll. :) Thanks!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I hate wasting money on premade juices and I make my own, but I figured I just had to try out the WTA finally. I ordered several of the 10 ml tobacco WTA flavors you have and can't wait to get them and try them. I also want to take them to our monthly vape meets down here in South Florida for others to have the opportunity to try. I figure I will wait a couple weeks after they steep and then I will get back to you on your poll. :) Thanks!

Hey Miamimom,

I'm also a Miami (Native) as well. I miss Miami so much. I went to High School in Kendall and grew up around horse country. Worked at Spec's in High School and then went to U of M. I also remember hanging out in the grove going to see Rocky Horror, and using a library card to get into fire and ice and the V Inn.

Let us know what you think. Also if you can give some insight about our service, time of delivery, etc that would be great.

If you need anything please drop us a PM, send a email or give us a call.

Take care,
Geraldo Verde

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Hi Geraldo and great to meet a fellow Miami Native! :) I actually grew up in the North Miami area near the 163rd Street Shopping Center. I now live in the Davie/Hollywood area. I remember always going to the Planetarium on Saturday nights for the laser light shows. lol. I can't wait to try your juices. As far as customer service, I ordered 7 bottles of juice on 7/24, so I can't wait to check my mailbox when I get home today after work! I guess I might not get it until tomorrow or Saturday possibly? We shall see. LOL. Oh, and our group is on facebook under South Florida Vapers if you are interested in checking out our vape meet pics! Thanks again! :)

Diane Nielsen

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hi Geraldo and great to meet a fellow Miami Native! :) I actually grew up in the North Miami area near the 163rd Street Shopping Center. I now live in the Davie/Hollywood area. I remember always going to the Planetarium on Saturday nights for the laser light shows. lol. I can't wait to try your juices. As far as customer service, I ordered 7 bottles of juice on 7/24, so I can't wait to check my mailbox when I get home today after work! I guess I might not get it until tomorrow or Saturday possibly? We shall see. LOL. Oh, and our group is on facebook under South Florida Vapers if you are interested in checking out our vape meet pics! Thanks again! :)

Diane Nielsen

Hey Diane,

My name is Jerry but when I worked with Dade County PD they called me Geraldo.

You just gave me a another reason to visit South Florida....well there is another one but I can't discuss that right now.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Hey Diane,

My name is Jerry but when I worked with Dade County PD they called me Geraldo.

You just gave me a another reason to visit South Florida....well there is another one but I can't discuss that right now.

Cool, come visit our vape meet and maybe bring some raffle prize giveaways? hehe...We are meeting the last Sunday of August, September and October. More info is on the SFV site on facebook. We haven't decided on the dates for November and December because of the holidays, but will soon. It's a fast growing group. Our 3rd vape meet was last weekend and we had 31 vapers :) I am hoping for 40 next month.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA

Elnroth

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Philadelphia
My original attraction to this vendor was my curiosity about WTA's. I read through the site and was thoroughly impressed by their production procedures to ensure a quality product. I have ordered twice from this site, and both times the shipping was extremely fast. The juices were good. The darjim black clove was excellent. The cherry cigar left something to be desired though. I will continue to order from Arome Ejuice because of their dedication to quality products. More vendors should put this much effort into maintaining a high quality production, and making information about it available to their customers. :)

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
As with all vendors, some flavors are better than others, and in spite of the very high quality of Aroma juice, there are several which I personally don't like, and several that I love. The other guys don't sell WTA though so there's really no competition for it out there and it doesn't even make sense to compare WTA with non WTA. With regular juice you have people wishing they were smoking instead as it doesn't even compare to smoking, it only lessens the craving for it and together with the will power you must constantly provide it keeps people away from cigarettes.

With Aroma WTA, it's the cigarettes that don't measure up, as this juice provides you with all of the satisfaction of smoking without all of the undesirable effects like hundreds of poisonous chemicals running through your body, clogging your lungs up with tar, and so on. This is the holy grail of vaping, what we hoped for when we first heard of the idea of it, and then ended up just being disappointed by the failure of regular juice to provide things like that feeling of relaxed satiety that smoking gives us, and instead making us feel less relaxed, since nicotine is a pure stimulant. I heard people say that over the years and thought, no, the net effect of smoking calms me down, thinking that it was the nicotine that did that. Boy was I wrong about that and boy were they right about it being a stimulant.

What's impressed me the most about Aroma is the level of exemplary service that they provide. The service from them is truly outstanding. It's a pleasure to do business with them and from the first order on, Jerry the owner has made himself personally available to make sure that all of my needs are taken care of and then some. The fact that I love to speak out in favor of this company and this juice is purely out of being that impressed with it and them.

To add to the bit on mixing, this is a personal thing and while some people like to go back and forth, vaping WTA for a bit and then vaping regular juice for a bit, I quickly discovered that after trying Aroma WTA I wasn't interested in vaping regular juice anymore straight, and vaping WTA straight was a little too relaxing, so I've been mixing half and half for quite a while and have been loving it. So the moral of his is that if you get some WTA juice and feel that you don't like it as much as you thought you would, it's just a matter of finding the right mix for you and it's an undertaking that is very worthwhile as you will find your vaping nirvana.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Come on guys...please give me your honest feedback.

Well we've spoken on the phone Jerry. I always say your number one with me when it comes to the WTA. In fact after today you may have a couple of new customers coming your way. Thanks again for all you effort and help and support! Fly fast my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread