Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
And if you think that the Big Fogger is any better - Think again:
Big Fogger from Frog in Fog is a bad news.
I received two of them, black and stainless.
First of all: I strongly suspect that they are not authentic based on several factors:
(Just when I thought the quality couldn’t get any worse – it did)
1. They arrived in plain white cardboard boxes with some protective foam wrapped around them and a bag of goods at the bottom of the box. With a tiny computer printed barcode sticker, on the side of the box saying: “Name: Big Fogger Black” and the other: “Big Fogger” The stickers are cut with scissors unevenly and placed on the boxes not strait at different places of each box.
Nowhere on the packaging the word: YiLoong is even mentioned.
2. The Positive Block sits crooked squashing the thin (almost non excitant) tiny Insulator that appears to be made of soft cheap plastic, instead of Delrin POM.
3. The Insulator is a wrong size for this deck. It doesn’t cover the whole Positive block and two holes in it do not match the holes in the deck. To make it fit, they cut a half of the metal off the pin that is used to prevent that Positive Block from spinning around on the center pin like kayfun.
4. The Positive Block Screw was too long, so they used their grinder to make it shorter and did a pretty sloppy job with it. The threads in the Positive Block for the Screw are not full. The drill bit used to drill the hole for threading was too big or wobbled and, therefore there are hardly any threads in it. You will strip the screw in no time with very little efford.
5. The positive Screw is RUSTING just in a few hours after washing it.
6. The Center Pin is no longer made out of brass. I want to think it is stainless steel… But the bottom 510 screw is made of copper.
7. And now, the most important, unfixable, deal breaking discovery: The 510 threaded connector is way too thin! You can easily pull the Big Fogger off any of my 20 mods without unscrewing it. I have to admit that Stainless Big Fogger has its 510 threads a little larger and it sort of holds on to the mod barely. But the black one falls right out of it.
I am typing it while driving my truck.
Picture of the Big Fogger from Frog in Fog website:

r5jJALT.jpg

This is what I actually received:

sTZcX6F.jpg

And what's under the Hood:
(described earlier)

nJbm7PT.jpg

And this is how it attaches to all my Mods: (short video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxmE7qyKLS8&feature=youtu.be

I hope this will save some people some money that were thinking of buying the Big Fogger from the Frog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread