Howard Stern tests the e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeynutz

Nov 14, 2008
KY, USA
you can stream Howard 100 (Sirius channel) online and many other channels if you have a subscription so there's not really a need for the actual radio or to be in an area where service is guaranteed, just so you know. An iphone application (using internet streaming) is also awaiting approval. In any case, I was sort of surprised to hear about Smoking Everywhere on Howard. I had just found out about e-cigs a month earlier and listen to Howard everyday. I thought it was kind of cool, though I really wouldn't recommend SE to anyone given the ridiculous price and their insistence on replacing carts when empty. I tend to keep a cart for a week or so and drip sometimes very frequently (if I'm sitting at home, especialy while drinking). In any case such advertisment could be good, or it could get the FDA looking at things. I have a feeling they'd have a problem with me carrying around a bottle containing enough nicotine to kill 15 adults on a regular basis. O supose there could be other issues as well concerning exactly how healthy an alternative this is and what not.

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
And when can we expect your video review on that? :shock:8-o:lol:

You and your smilies...
smurf.gif

Mysmilies.com - Welcome My gift to you for today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread