Howdy from the high desert of New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself my online name is Zombie, suvilian name is Jim. Im an extreme Chili grower and gardener... I started vaping around 3 to 4 or so years ago with the original ego. The burnt taste of the cartridges turned me off back then ... I have a horrible analog and chewing tobacco addiction. Recently i was in a smoke shop and saw the new ce4 clearo by ego. I was like WOW!!!! I bought it and resurrected my ego. Im very impressed with it, so any hoot im one week clean from analoges and chew!! And am hoping to remain clean from them! When i found this forum i was like HOLY CRAP!!! I didnt realize how big the world of vapeing has become!!! All the new beautifull toys!!! And awesome people!!!!

Lumpia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
Tucson, AZ
I have tried growing my own, but can't afford the water bill that comes with keeping the plants up. I was in the process of building permanent planters for them, that would retain water better, and allow me to grow them, but then ended up taking a job in Tucson. Las Cruces is a summer haven compared with Tucson, but will start with growing again once I get settled in a little more permanent down here. A greenhouse is in my future I can assure you, and it will be cooled with Evap to keep things from drying out so bad.

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
Ohh yeah im sure its hotter than hell i AZ... i have a couple buddies growing down there they use shade cloth and plenty of mulch to help with the dryness.. let me know when your ready to start growen again bro i have seed for every New mexico variety you could imagine man. And a ton of others too man and would happily pay it forward by hooking you up.. your friend zombie.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread