• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj_neil

Jun 15, 2011
Boston
Hi, Aj here. Straight male, trans, I hope I'm welcome in this group, I 100% support homosexuality and everything to do with GLBT rights, I don't believe they are a choice but rather something that you are born with although not always consciously aware of.

I know how hard the fight can be (sometimes) in today's time and have total admiration to all of you who have "come out of the closet" and even those of who you have not- if you are in this forum to look for support regardless of your situation, you have taken a step in the right direction.

I think that you will be very pleased. This website, and particularly this forum, demonstrates true kindness and there are many people here who aim to help as best as they can, I am happy and hopeful to be a part of it.

Anyway, yeah, that's about it- just wanted to introduce myself and try to figure out my place here.
:):vapor:

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
Welcome.

I keep wanting to say something about your avatar, but I don't really care for tattoos, so everything I've written got deleted as too snarky. I'll leave it at welcome. Props for your own out-of-the-closet action, though. I know coming out as trans can be as emotional (and risky) as coming out as gay. Kudos to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread