Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
The link is to State/district Committee Members of the -Energy and Commerce Committee

E&C Membership | Energy & Commerce Committee

Each and every one need to be contacted by us and Asked for their support in pushing HR 2058 through Committee and to the House for Vote.

* All members should be contactable through links from the member list*

If you live in a State and District of one of these Members Please E-mail/contact them and ask for their support in pushing HR 2058 through committee.

*** Remind each, it is Economically unsound to force thousands of Business across America to Close, forcing multiple thousands more onto unemployment.***

Your Voice Matters!
Your Choice Matters!
Act on your own behalf!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Thanks to you both.........
Sadly it seems many would rather talk Regulated mods and the latest tanks than take a minute to try and keep what we have.:(

It is probably one of the simplest ways to make a statement on our future as vapors. Tell the people that matter.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
The link is to State/district Committee Members of the -Energy and Commerce Committee

E&C Membership | Energy & Commerce Committee

Each and every one need to be contacted by us and Asked for their support in pushing HR 2058 through Committee and to the House for Vote.

* All members should be contactable through links from the member list*

If you live in a State and District of one of these Members Please E-mail/contact them and ask for their support in pushing HR 2058 through committee.

*** Remind each, it is Economically unsound to force thousands of Business across America to Close, forcing multiple thousands more onto unemployment.***

Your Voice Matters!
Your Choice Matters!
Act on your own behalf!

I clicked on the link looking for an e-mail address, but each takes me to a zip code "check" and then kicks me out because my zip code is not in their district. Any ideas to get around that?

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I clicked on the link looking for an e-mail address, but each takes me to a zip code "check" and then kicks me out because my zip code is not in their district. Any ideas to get around that?

Look up their district and find a city in it, google zip code. I'm in Latta's district, which is why I chose him.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I got a PM asking if I committed a criminal activity. No, I didn't, as I live in the district of the person I wrote. However, should I add a disclaimer to my suggestion? Lol!

If the decision of a Committee member effects anyone within the United States then that member should be reachable by any United States Citizen :sneaky:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran

Twitter, Facebook, and several other Internet resources allow you to contact them directly.

Also, you should be able to Google the address of their offices, within their own district. If Joe Smith is at 1234 Main Street, Some City, Some State, then put that address or the next higher address number in to the form.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com
    If the decision of a Committee member effects anyone within the United States then that member should be reachable by any United States Citizen :sneaky:

That's true, but I've already found that if you contact someone who's not in your state, many times it won't even go thru.

I was pleased to see a GA guy on the list of bill sponsors, but there's not a single person from GA on the E&C committee.

Andria

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    HERE IS ALL THE INFORMATION.

We'd achieve more if we chased the dream instead of the competition.

NOTE! After banging away at the keyboard I realized that I did not incl the URLs for all Congressional offices. Just use Google to locate them...that is all that I did.

NOTE! The zip codes should allow you to communicate with the Congressman, as their offices are supposed to be "in district" and I located their addresses, then zip codes from USPS site.

NOTE! I don't have Facebook, so some may be inaccurate. Not all checked.

ZIP CODE - TWITTER HANDLE - NAME - CONGRESSIONAL WWW - FACEBOOK WWW
    89511-3028 @MarkAmodeiNV2 Rep. Mark Amodei (R-NV), Congressman Mark Amodei : Home Congressman Mark Amodei
    17013-2936 @RepLouBarletta Rep. Lou Barletta (R-PA), https://http://barletta.house.gov Congressman Lou Barletta
    52401-1804 @RepRodBlum Rep. Rodney Blum (R-IA), Congressman Rod Blum
    23060-3392 @RepDaveBrat Rep. David Brat (R-VA), Congressman Dave Brat
    27203-5610 @RepReneeEllmers Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-NC), U.S. Congresswoman Renee Ellmers Renee Ellmers for Congress
    37830-8823 @RepChuck Rep. Chuck Fleischmann (R-TN), Welcome to Congressman Chuck Fleischmann | Congressman Chuck Fleischmann Congressman Chuck Fleischmann
    78728-6508 @RepBillFlores Rep. Bill Flores (R-TX), U.S. Representative Bill Flores Rep. Bill Flores
    23320-5117 @RepRandyForbes Rep. J. Randy Forbes (R-VA), Congressman J. Randy Forbes - The Official Online Resource for Constituents of Virginia's Fourth Congressional District Congressman Randy Forbes
    30161-3144 @RepTomGraves Rep. Tom Graves (R-GA), U.S. Congressman Tom Graves Congressman Tom Graves
    24073-3055 @RepMGriffith Rep. Morgan Griffith (R-VA), Congressman Morgan Griffith
    42103-2484 @RepGuthrie Rep. Brett Guthrie (R-KY), Congressman Brett Guthrie : Home Congressman Brett Guthrie
    21619-2100 @RepAndyHarrisMD Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD), Welcome to Congressman Andy Harris | Congressman Andy Harris Andy Harris, M.D.
    28027-6149 @RepRichHudson Rep. Richard Hudson (R-NC), Congressman Richard Hudson : Home Richard Hudson
    92020-1241 @Rep_Hunter Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA), Welcome to Congressman Duncan Hunter | Congressman Duncan Hunter Congressman Duncan Hunter
    22901-1464 @RepRobertHurt Rep. Robert Hurt (R-VA), U.S. Rep. Robert Hurt Congressman Robert Hurt
    27858-5968 @RepWalterJones Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC), Welcome to Congressman Walter Jones | Congressman Walter Jones Walter Jones
    61350-2913 @RepKinzinger Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), Congressman Adam Kinzinger : Home Rep. Adam Kinzinger
    55337-2513 @repjohnkline Rep. John Kline (R-MN), U.S. Congressman John Kline Congressman John Kline
    65804-4076 @USRepLong Rep. Billy Long (R-MO), Congressman Billy Long : Home Billy Long For Congress
    67207-1701 @RepMikePompeo Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-KS), Congressman Mike Pompeo | Fourth District of Kansas Congressman Mike Pompeo
    23462-3823 @RepScottRigell Rep. Scott Rigell (R-VA), U.S. Representative Scott Rigell | 2nd District of Virginia Representative Scott Rigell
    33950-4422 @TomRooney Rep. Tom Rooney (R-FL), Congressman Thomas J. Rooney Tom Rooney
    27577-7497 @RepDavidRouzer Rep. David Rouzer (R-NC), Rep. David Rouzer
    62401-3459 @RepShimkus Rep. John Shimkus (R-IL), Congressman John Shimkus
    93230-4537 @RepDavidValadao Rep. David Valadao (R-CA), Congressman David G. Valadao
    27408-7021 @RepMarkWalker Rep. Mark Walker (R-NC), Representative Mark Walker
    42420-3150 @RepEdWhitfield Rep. Edward Whitfield (R-KY), Congressman Ed Whitfield
    22556-1558 @RobWittman Rep. Rob Wittman (R-VA), Rob Wittman
    66204-2908 @RepKevinYoder Rep. Kevin Yoder (R-KS), Congressman Kevin Yoder

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    We'd achieve more if we chased the dream instead of the competition.

:blink:

If you are referencing this thread. It was published ahead of yours. It addresses the need to get HR 2058 Out of Committee.

We can and should notify every congressman possible about supporting this. However, it MUST first be passed from committee to the House.
    HR 2058 has been sitting in Committee, likely collecting dust, since April 28, 2015
    All Actions (4)

Date

05/01/2015 Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
    Type of Action: Committee Consideration
    Action By: House Energy and Commerce
    04/28/2015 Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
    Type of Action: Introduction and Referral
    Action By: House of Representatives
    04/28/2015 Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E596)
    04/28/2015 Introduced in House

People need to contact their State/District Representatives which are sitting in Committee and push for forwarding.

This post was/is about Focus.
    Focus on the Bill
    Focus on the Committee NOW
    Focus on House representatives should the Bill not die in Committee
    Focus on the Senate should the House not vote it down.
    Focus on the Presidency should it Pass the Senate

We are working toward the same Goal here........but there is clear direction needed.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    NO. I was not making a comment about you...come one now, I LOVE IT HERE and I certainly like you too. That comment was at the top of my docs about vaping where I was working on this effort, doh! :lol:

I wasn't even thinking about that....look at all the follow on work I did for all of us, lets not let it go to waste. After you gave the names of the members for the committee I spent hours, digging that data up.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    NO. I was not making a comment about you...come one now, I LOVE IT HERE and I certainly like you too. That comment was at the top of my docs about vaping where I was working on this effort, doh! :lol:

I wasn't even thinking about that....look at all the follow on work I did for all of us, lets not let it go to waste. After you gave the names of the members for the committee I spent hours, digging that data up.

Effort appreciated :thumbs:

We have to get that bill on the floor. I am not seeing any direction toward that goal from CASAA or any other organizations.:(
    Cannot expect political support of something that is not on the table:cry:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sorry if there was any confusion. My bad. :blush: I'm use to Twitter where I'm @GeneticSequence, and for the most part, I got use to working as a team on everything in systems administration. I don't troll too much...but that doesn't mean I've never bashed anyone, I do but it's rare.

I love (platonicly :wub:) everyone here. We're vaping, and it's a great hangout. :vapor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread