http://www.mister-e-liquid.com/ 3 Different Flavor Teal E-Liquid Reviews Plus G.T.F.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying the past couple of weeks to slowly wane myself off nicotine.

I ordered

Lemon Ice e-liquid

Ch Ch Chai Tea e-liquid

Arnie Pullmore E-Liquid

G.T.F.O E-liquid.

Each flavor I ordered 0% Nicotine and 33% VG Mel Custom Blend.

First I would like to say that this is a REALLY nice company. In the commentary section when placing my order I asked if they can throw in a FREE G.T.F.O. which they were happy to do. They even left a nice little comment regarding the freebie on my invoice. :)

From ALL 4 flavors that I received I MUST say that the Lemon Ice is TRULY a winner as stated on their website. For people that say they CAN'T stand Menthol I'm NORMALLY with you on that one but I have to admit that this Lemon Ice REALLY is something else. You SERIOUSLY feel like instead of drinking Lemon Mint Iced Tea that you are smoking it. Taste EXACTLY like REAL (NOT artificial) Lemon Tea with mint. The vapor was EXCELLENT :vapor: at 33% VG (which is what the company ACTUALLY recommends for a GOOD balance between VG and PG). For those that don't know, VG (Vegetable Glycol) is what gives off the vapor in an e-cig but you DON'T get a GOOD throat hit. PG (Propylene Glycol) gives that AWESOME throat hit but NOT good vapor.

The Arnie Pullmore taste like the Lemon Ice ONLY without the Menthol. It's VERY sweet and REAL smooth.

The ChCh Chai Tea has a hint of cinnamon and I can't figure out what else. It also seems to have a tinge of spice one might say. VERY good but NOT as good as the other 2 but STILL a winner.

The G.T.F.O I MOSTLY tasted the chocolate and Espresso. This was my LEAST favorite one.

I've ordered e-liquids from MANY different companies and MOST of the e-liquids tasted VERY bitter. This company's e-liquid is VERY sweet and SUPER smooth to vapor with. Mister-E-Liquids.com will DEFINITELY keep you coming back for more. :p

Word of advice. If you are trying to wane off nicotine but feel like you are getting tasteless vapor without that nicotine I DEFINITELY recommend the Lemon Ice. The Menthol gives you a NICE throat hit and it's a GOOD substitute for the nicotine. Your body will feel fresh from Menthol and it'll curb the nicotine cravings.

I would like to thank Mister-E-Liquid.com and I plan on placing another order with them later this evening.

Stay tuned for MORE reviews from this company on other e-liquid flavors I plan on ordering from them. :2cool:

P.S. I am NOT affiliated nor do I know ANYone from this company. This is an honest review from an EXTREMELY satisfied customer. :)

UPDATE: I have gone ahead and placed another order with them. By coupon code enter PLANETOFTHEVAPES to get 20% off your TOTAL order. ONLY for today. (Tues Jan 31)

I will update (with the NEW link) when I have gone ahead and placed a NEW review on the flavors I've ordered.

Thank you for reading my review and please comment if you've found my review helpful. Thanks again!! :toast:

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I've gotta agree about the Lemon Ice, which I just tried at a vape meet last weekend. The Ice line uses their menthol base that's super clean and it's been a hit at our house too. After dealing with them in person I can say they are some of the most friendly, helpful people I've met since I started vaping.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Might want to take a peek at the sticky for this forum ;)

Patti's right, this is a forum for DIY flavors not vendor's. You may want to have a mod move it to the right section so more will see it. It's confusing that DIY flavor reviews are put in this section and is a mistake often made. :)

Patti's right, this is a forum for DIY flavors not vendor's. You may want to have a mod move it to the right section so more will see it. It's confusing that DIY flavor reviews are put in this section and is a mistake often made. :)

Whoops!! :D

Thank you for telling me I have my review posted in the wrong section. Forgive me if this is a silly question. How do I go about finding a Moderator to move my review in the correct category?

Also I would like to thank EVERYone for commentating. :toast:

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Whoops!! :D

Thank you for telling me I have my review posted in the wrong section. Forgive me if this is a silly question. How do I go about finding a Moderator to move my review in the correct category?

Also I would like to thank EVERYone for commentating. :toast:

It really is confusing, and trips up lots of ppl...you're in good company ;)
They should rename it DIY flavor reviews rather than simply flavor reviews...how hard could that be? :confused:

It really is confusing, and trips up lots of ppl...you're in good company ;)
They should rename it DIY flavor reviews rather than simply flavor reviews...how hard could that be? :confused:

I agree. Kinda difficult trying to figure out what category to place my review under, lol. Thank you VERY much for your reply. :mail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread