Not open for further replies.

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
Health & Safety Approved

Nicoteine replacement therapy is recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
The Quik Quit brand comforms to several European and World Health & Safety Standards including CE, RoHS and SGS.

you talking about that horse-.... ? it's bull. pricey site too. first I've seen based in ireland. 2 year warranty on parts. cant see that happening.

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
All the customer comments seem to be written by the same person.:rolleyes:

Expensive, too.

Kev

It bothers me the number of noobs who are going to end up discovering ecigs at a kiosk in the local mall or from one of these exagerated claims/inflated prices opportunists and end up paying through the nose for something that will not live up to the ridiculous promises and outright lies.

Plus, selling untested and unregulated ecigs as a quitting method is going to bring a reign of government terror down on us all! 8-o

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
It bothers me the number of noobs who are going to end up discovering ecigs at a kiosk in the local mall or from one of these exagerated claims/inflated prices opportunists and end up paying through the nose for something that will not live up to the ridiculous promises and outright lies.

Plus, selling untested and unregulated ecigs as a quitting method is going to bring a reign of government terror down on us all! 8-o

Yeah I'm pretty sure the suits that run smoking everywhere are the slimiest people I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread