**Huge 50% off sale this weekend**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
For the holiday, we're doing another 50% off hardware sale for forum members.

For our local retail customers, just mention the coupon and we'll honor it at our main retail store as well.

Coupon code is: ecigforum

Sale is good for any of our starter kits -> Starter kits here

Ends July 5th.

Enjoy!

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
For the holiday, we're doing another 50% off hardware sale for forum members.

For our local retail customers, just mention the coupon and we'll honor it at our main retail store as well.

Coupon code is: ecigforum

Sale is good for any of our starter kits -> Starter kits here

Ends July 5th.

Enjoy!

Wow, by far the best deal on an iolite I've ever seen. Thanks so much I've been wanting one for a while. Now I got one plus a backup for what I would have normally paid for one. You guys are awesome. Thanks again.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wow, by far the best deal on an iolite I've ever seen. Thanks so much I've been wanting one for a while. Now I got one plus a backup for what I would have normally paid for one. You guys are awesome. Thanks again.

:)

This was actually a mistake and after all the orders we just caught it. We will honor all the iolite sales from the coupon of course so far but it doesn't really qualify for the sale as this was meant for ecig hardware.

We want everyone to get a chance to try our products at the same pricepoints as the normal 510/KR kits out there.

Sorry for the mistake and enjoy the iolites!

We will be holding a separate sale for iolites after the 4th so stay tuned.

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Wow, I wondered how you could do that. I would imagine your cost would have to be somewhere close to that price. Well thanks for honoring your mistake. I think a lot of places wouldn't have. While this isn't the first time I have bought from you I will defiantly be back again now. Plus now I can give a review of it when you do have the sale. ;)

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wow, I wondered how you could do that. I would imagine your cost would have to be somewhere close to that price. Well thanks for honoring your mistake. I think a lot of places wouldn't have. While this isn't the first time I have bought from you I will defiantly be back again now. Plus now I can give a review of it when you do have the sale. ;)

No prob, glad you guys caught it. Anyway instead of a $ amount, our programmers next check will have a picture of a box of iolites :) jk

The sales will be honored. The iolite includes a full 2 year manufacturer warranty as well.

It is a truly incredible system. Looking forward to your feedback.

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
While I expect this post to be reported and deleted, I still have to ask...

Even at 50% off for JUST your starter kits, how do you justify the 300-400% markup of your products, on a forum where everyone tries to help others find low-cost kits?

To wit:
For $54.95
1 Vapure Battery
1 Atomized Cartridge (Medium, Classic tobacco (BLACK COLOR)
1 USB charger

And it looks exactly like the $10 disposables...

For $74.95
1 battery
4 atomized cartridges
1 USB charger
1 Wall charger adapter

For $109.95
2 Vapure batteries
4 Atomized Cartridges (Medium, Classic Tobacco, BLACK COLOR)
1 USB charger
1 Wall charger adapter

Yes folks, you can get a battery here for the super-low cost of ONLY... $34.95

At this point I'll add from your site:
Our batteries are compatible with the following other 2 piece eCigarette manufacturers cartridges:
* Greensmoke
* Smoke 51
* Bloog
* Red Dragon
* eSmoke
Why am I wasting my time here you may ask? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure overpriced kiosks are one of the main reasons this forum flourishes so well.

Sorry, but I think I'll continue to point ppl in the direction of the sellers with kits that have:
2 batteries, 2 atomizers/5 cartomzers, and chargers for about $35

[/soapbox]
-Charles

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
While I expect this post to be reported and deleted, I still have to ask...

Even at 50% off for JUST your starter kits, how do you justify the 300-400% markup of your products, on a forum where everyone tries to help others find low-cost kits?

To wit:
For $54.95
1 Vapure Battery
1 Atomized Cartridge (Medium, Classic Tobacco (BLACK COLOR)
1 USB charger

And it looks exactly like the $10 disposables...

For $74.95
1 battery
4 atomized cartridges
1 USB charger
1 Wall charger adapter

For $109.95
2 Vapure Batteries
4 Atomized Cartridges (Medium, Classic Tobacco, BLACK COLOR)
1 USB charger
1 Wall charger adapter

Yes folks, you can get a battery here for the super-low cost of ONLY... $34.95

At this point I'll add from your site:

Why am I wasting my time here you may ask? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure overpriced kiosks are one of the main reasons this forum flourishes so well.

Sorry, but I think I'll continue to point ppl in the direction of the sellers with kits that have:
2 batteries, 2 atomizers/5 cartomzers, and chargers for about $35

[/soapbox]
-Charles

I have to agree here.. I think you'd have to be nuts to come to this forum and think you can compete with the vendors here with prices like this! Nice gesture on the 50% off, but it should be around 200% off.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have to agree here.. I think you'd have to be nuts to come to this forum and think you can compete with the vendors here with prices like this! Nice gesture on the 50% off, but it should be around 200% off.

I personally am a little nuts :p

We're here to have a place where people can meet our company, and have an extra outlet for service, support, and updates for our customers. Our business is mostly brick and mortar, so when we can offer sales to forum members we always try to.

I appreciate all the feedback.

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
That really does make perfect since. If I had a local supplier close to me I would gladly pay those prices, and smile the whole way home. Why cause it's better than smoking if your out of something.

I don't think they really expect to sell much on here at there prices. That's why you only see them post when they have a great sale. This is the third time I can remember them posting here, and I took advantage of two of the three sales they had. Wanted to buy the made in the USA sale they had but was broke at the time. I'm cheap as hell so they must be good sales if I'm buying from them. Plus if you look their ejuice isn't to badly priced, and their customer service is seriously some of the best I have ever had to use. Both of my orders had something a little wonky with them. They did nothing short of bending over backwards to make sure I was happy. Why slam what looks like to be a nice local supplier that includes us when they have a good sale? It doesn't make since to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread