Closed/Sold Huge amount of DIY flavors - Southern NH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall_flagg

Mar 2, 2016
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for someone interested in a big assortment of flavors, and some of the ready mixed concentrates that just need nic/VG/PG.

I haven't counted but I know there are over 100 different flavors, some 15ml, some 4 oz bottles. Plus I also have some VG and PG that I no longer need.

Looking for someone in the southern NH area as this is too much and would be too heavy to mail. I'm not actually looking to get any money for this at all, I just want it to go to someone who will use it. Shoot me a message or reply here if interested.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I am looking for someone interested in a big assortment of flavors, and some of the ready mixed concentrates that just need nic/VG/PG.

I haven't counted but I know there are over 100 different flavors, some 15ml, some 4 oz bottles. Plus I also have some VG and PG that I no longer need.

Looking for someone in the southern NH area as this is too much and would be too heavy to mail. I'm not actually looking to get any money for this at all, I just want it to go to someone who will use it. Shoot me a message or reply here if interested.

Pretty awesome, dude! I hope you find someone.

Flagg, huh? Nice to meet ya. Call me Roland. ;)

Seriously - good luck with the search. I'm rooting for you (even though we're kinda sworn enemies, by moniker). :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread