Huge Blowout-Flash Sale for two hot devices up to 71% off (ends soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentV

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2017
www.vaporl.com
11006009901_1.png

wismec_HiFlask_2.png

Wismec HiFlask vape Pod System Starter Kit - 5.6ml/2100mAh

Wismec HiFlask Pod Kit comes with a slim and ergonomic design, which is powered by large 2100mAh biult-in battery and features with large 5.6ml e-liquid capacity to satisfy your daily needed that different from other vape pod starter kit, and there is also alternative capacity options-2ml, for your preference. Measured 48.6mm by 28.2mm by 89mm, Wismec HiFlask is comfortable in hand, supporting 2A quick charging and cartridge lock design. Moreover, there is an innovative design - the JVUA (Juice Vertical & U Airflow) system, which is the first application for Wismec ecigs, offering you pure flavors and denser clouds.It will be a good choice for both MTL and DL enthusiasts. Wismec HiFlask Pod Kit is designed to bring you nexpected vaping enjoyment!

Size: 48.6mm x 28.2mm x 89.0mm

Weight: 105.1g

E-liquid capacity: 5.6ml/2ml

Battery capacity: 2100mAh

Maximum charging current: 2A

Output mode: direct output

Click to shop Wismec HiFlask Vape Pod System Starter Kit - 5.6ml in $20.90 (46% off)

More discount information on the web: www.vaporl.com/, and other flash sales for hot devices waiting for you!

And get extra exclusive 15% off to buy most goods with the code: PF79

044301.jpg

7TiOAVM.png

Aspire Cleito EXO Tank Atomizer Standard Version - 3.5ml

The Aspire Cleito EXO Tank Atomizer Standard Version brings you the latest flavor echancing tank technology, which has an improved airflow system, with the air slots wide open on the top-side of the tank, so that the airflow travels from the top then passes the coil, bringing you massive flavor and vapor production. featuring easy topfill, it's simple to unscrew the top cap and you can add your favorite e-juice in no time. Fully interchangeable coils with Aspire Cleito adds more convenience to your daily vaping. When a Cleito coil is installed, the tank capacity will become 3.5ml. This is the standard version, featuring a capacity of 3.5ml. The larger sized pre-installed 0.16ohm coil makes tank capacity 2ml. (Cleito EXO 2ml is compliant with TPD regulations). As well as its simplicity in design and high vaping performance, this tank also comes with a range of colors: Stainless Steel, Black, Blue, Anodized Rainbow and Bronze to meet your different color preferences.

Length:57mm

Outside diameter:23.5mm

Capacity:3.5ml(Standard Version)

Color:Black,Stainless Steel,Blue,Rainbow,Bronze

Click to shop Aspire Cleito EXO Tank Atomizer Standard Version - 3.5ml in $9.90 (71% off)

VincentV

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2017
www.vaporl.com
Hey. I could not find a way to send you a private message so I have to post here. Your website does not have a search function so it's impossible to shop.
Hi CF1969, Thanks for your message
can you show me more detail about this ?
or you can email us business@vaporl.com
I'll try my best to improve our website user experience.
Looking forward to hear from you soon~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread