Huge thanks for the tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
I just got my second order in, i asked for custom painted 22mm glass for my first tank (plain glass 22mm) and a full 19mm tank with painted glass. Imagine my confusion when there was three glass tubes in my order!
What a wonderful surprise! I just wanted to give you a huge thanks :)

Somewhat devious of you... Now im gonna have to order some ends for it... Lol :)

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Lol, never thought about that... we just figured folks could swap out the ends with a tank they already had. The Mrs has been doing a few of those here and there in different designs and putting them into folks stockings.

Which did you get? I like the little santa hats she did and the reindeer.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Lol, never thought about that... we just figured folks could swap out the ends with a tank they already had. The Mrs has been doing a few of those here and there in different designs and putting them into folks stockings.

Which did you get? I like the little santa hats she did and the reindeer.

I had asked for a black swirl with red splatter to match my zombie provari because I'm a little OCD too and "close" colors bug me so I was worried about green with red. You guys included a green with red splatter and it's lovely!
Of course I can swap....but more tanks are better, right?? :)

Huge thank you, and likely more orders ;)
I already showed my green tank off to provari thread so you may get some more requests soon for those!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Oh I see, I thought this might have been one of the Christmas ones The Mrs has been dropping in from time to time. She did some really cute ones. I now understand you had mentioned it was for your Zombie so she added the Zombie tank. She has done quite a lot of those and many folks know to add "Zombie Tank" in the notes on checkout or in the text field for color.

The Zombie is a light swirl in toxic with a red splatter on it and looks pretty dang nice on the Zombie Provari.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Oh I see, I thought this might have been one of the Christmas ones The Mrs has been dropping in from time to time. She did some really cute ones. I now understand you had mentioned it was for your Zombie so she added the Zombie tank. She has done quite a lot of those and many folks know to add "Zombie Tank" in the notes on checkout or in the text field for color.

The Zombie is a light swirl in toxic with a red splatter on it and looks pretty dang nice on the Zombie Provari.

A zombie glass is Xmas gift enough!
The match is identical, really very well done
Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread