Huggs for the moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
You know there has been so much negativity towards our wonderful mods I thought we needed some love for the mods.

Please join me in leaving huggs for our mods here.

:hubba:Terraphon:wub:
:hubba:SambucaLu:wub:
:hubba:walrus:wub:
:hubba:all the rest:wub:
And of course
:hubba:SmokeJoe:wub:

we all love you guys and appreciate the tireless efforts you put in to giving us a great place to build a community. You guys and gals are the best!

DW

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
hehe .. too funny DW

lolcatrenderer2aspxtopbiq7.jpg

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
You guys are the best with all the tireless effort put towards this place. From time to time I tend to like to mess with all of you for no other reason than your reaction which can be quite entertaining. I have never meant anything to be taken very seriously and think everyone else should consider the realities of running this place before posting some insidious remark. Any who keep up the good work everything will iron itself out in due time. All in all everything is definitely looking up!

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
I am not an idiot and I know how to learn a lesson. I was asked to come back with a better attitude and here I am now, back with a better attitude and there is no amount of baiting that will make me revert to my old negative ways.

Besides, being a negative nancy is so popular now I wouldn't even want to be one just because the company it would put me in.:p

Sometimes rehabilitation does work.

DW

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I am not an idiot and I know how to learn a lesson. I was asked to come back with a better attitude and here I am now, back with a better attitude and there is no amount of baiting that will make me revert to my old negative ways.

Besides, being a negative nancy is so popular now I wouldn't even want to be one just because the company it would put me in.:p

Sometimes rehabilitation does work.

DW

Catsiamees.gif

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
I almost just peed myself reading this thread... but seriously?

Props to the mods for all their hard work!

You guys cannot have any idea how hard it is to have all these people criticize what you are doing when you are working for free! It is truly a thankless job!

(I am gona go read it again... but after I pee lol!)

Yes Yes PIP PIP!! Pass out the tea and Cookies!! Lets have a Thank You tea party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread