The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Humboldt county, CA vapor shops

Discussion in 'SF Bay Area' started by dmina425, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dmina425

dmina425 Full Member

Feb 15, 2012
    LaFayette, GA
    Are there any vape shops way up here in Humboldt county. I'm in need of supplies and would like to possibly get together with some other local vapers.

2. Uma

Uma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Calif
    There is one head shop that I know of, that is hoping to delve into better vaping supplies. I haven't tried since last year, to find a local though, so maybe there's more by now? The cigar/tobacco places weren't any help at that time, but perhaps they've seen the light by now. Try both the Head shops and the cigar shops.
    What type of vaping gear are you looking for? I might be up that way next next week. (I'm in Mendocino county). If I have extras of what you need, I'll be more than happy to drop something off to you. /Where are you? SoHum? Arcata? in between?
    Nice to meet a "local"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.