Humongo-Bungo SALE @ GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Due to the popularity, orders may not ship until monday or tuesday.

We want to say...THANKS!
Serving Vapers for 2 1/5 years!

SALE VALID FOR ALL ITEMS thru TUESDAY 9/27

SPREAD THE VAPOR-------Let everyone know about the SALE!

DIY liquids and flavorings BIG TIME SALE...STOCK ON UP!

36mg DIY unflavored VG based 120ml $5.99 (PG based coming soon!)
TPA flavorings for DIY 30ml $3.99 (sale valid thru SAT 9/24)

Plain VG for DIY
120ml $3.99
240ml $7.99
480ml $14.99

30ml VG based eliquid $4.99 wowzers!

GP FlavorFull eLiquids -- BLOWOUT SALE
If you have not tried em....now is your chance!

10ml bottles $2.49
30ml bottles $6.99
New flavors
Vanilla
Vanilla-X (Limited stock! Comes in 15ml bottle for price of 10ml)
spacer.gif
New flavors are $1 off for first week! (With SALE, they are $1.49!)

USB TO CAR OR WALL Adapters $1.99

NEW KITS
$24.99
GP510
GP808
GP4081
spacer.gif
GP510 Super Mini $6.99

99 cent SALE! Aluminum Drip Tips
Color Swirl Drip Tips (limited stock)
Clear Colored Drip Tips
Delrin Drip Tips

PV Adapters

COMING SOON
Keemer VG based liquids in 30ml bottles
Tobacco flavors only!

Keemer PG based

More GP FF eLiquid flavors

GP eGo and eGo-T kits/spares

and more!

SPREAD THE VAPOR!

Last edited:

stravaigin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Australia
I think soon, it will be time to ship to most countries.
Only problem I see is the legality.
I have not checked up on AUS for a LONG time, but last I knew, it was not legal for ecigs.
Any input? or links on laws?

Hi, it's legal to import up to 3 months supply of nicotine into Australia for personal use and we can buy atties etc here but there's not much choice. I've only ever had one parcel from China opened by customs and nothing was removed.

I will look for some links to send on to you but visitors just arrived so will do it later. Thank you for considering this :)

soundasleep

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2011
Mulgrave - VIC - AU
Hi, it's legal to import up to 3 months supply of nicotine into Australia for personal use and we can buy atties etc here but there's not much choice. I've only ever had one parcel from China opened by customs and nothing was removed.

Hi everybody, S. Nolan here, the guy who runs SMOKESCREEN and admins the ATACA site.

There are no Federal laws preventing nicotine importation. There are state laws, but these only apply if it's Schedule 7 nicotine. eJuice used to help quit smoking is Schedule 4 which does technicaly mean you should have a doctor's script but most people don't bother. If you are the unlucky one to have a shipment seized by a state health authority, you'd need that script to get it released.

Only Queensland has done any seizures and AFAIA nobody has directly challenged this with a script yet. But they have only gotten shipments with "smoke" in the name. THe vast majority of other companies get through no issues (especially so for those who use DHL, no idea why). None of the other states have tried a seizure and there is no sign this is likely to change anytime soon.

A direct quote from our Therapeutic Goods Administration (basically Australia's FDA):

"There are currently no laws preventing the importation of these products for personal use. Consumers are warned that use of e-cigarettes may pose a danger to health and are encouraged not to purchase these products. "

Hope this all helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread