Hump Day is now SUPER BLITZ DAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hump day is officially called BLITZ DAY! (Someone trademark that for me :D )

This week we are offering up 10 more flavors for you and a HUGE PRIZE. A free year of vape mail! Killer Juice

First off the flavors!

From Cafe Killer we give you
Caramel Latte ($1.99)
Mocha ($1.99)

From The Candy shop:
Mint Candy ($0.99)
Blue Raz Cotton Candy ($1.99)

From The Killer juice Bakery:
Blueberry Cheesecake ($1.99)

From The Soda Shop:
NEW! Pineapple Orange Frozen Custard ($1.99)

Lastly from our Fruit Naturals Line:
Pomegranate ($0.99)
Cherry Mint ($1.99)
Strawberry ($0.99) (Updated Flavoring)
Blue Raz ($0.99)

Whoa that is a lot!

Also this week we are running a fundraiser for Water.org

Look for a new product called Walt's Bath Water (Blueberry pancakes with Honey)
While the flavor is a joke, the cause is not. $2 from every bottle will be donated to Water.org

ALSO you may have noticed our new PINK shipping labels. For every pink label used from now until the end of October, we will be donating $1 for Breast Cancer Awareness!

SO now that we got all that out of the way, let's give away some prizes! This weeks prize is a fan favorite. 1 YEAR OF FREE VAPE MAIL!!! Enter by commenting, sharing, and liking our post all weekend long. The more you do the higher the chance you will win!

Congrats to last week's winner of a $50 gift card, Vanesa Ramirez!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Another Blitz Sale & I haven't yet got a shipping confirmation on the last one.
(Order # 9586 9/13/14).

Also looking forward to ordering Walt's Bath Water. Can you imagine if this flavor becomes a best seller.
Is the donation to water.com or walter.com? ;)

LOL your order says delivery on Friday?

I think something is going on with our system.

I just pmed you your tracking number.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I am lookong forward to my shipment from my last order, pretty stoked! Would definitely love a free year of vape mail, and would be sure to share with every vaper I meet who supplied me with all my vape mail! Cheers!

PM me your order number. I think some bug happen. All packages already shipped on Tuesday at the latest :p

ZCAR1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
San Antonio, TX, USA
Tracking # - I get it now. Couldn't figure out what all those digits meant.

Usually KJ sends an email saying it shipped. I add 3 days for shipping,
then look for delivery. This week no email.

I did order late, as I wanted to test your new Peach Shake over the weekend,
before ordering your other shakes. I guess my late order went out on Tues.

The result of the testing was that PS is top shelf & I ordered lots more shakes.
I look forward to vaping them on Fri.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Thanks Walt! These sales are too great!! No, really, i mean it.. too great lol. The sales have been so great lately this will be my 4th blitz sale purchase out of the last 5 sales. I was sold after my first purchase (the week of the super blitz sale when everything was 1/2 off too). And now a Hump Day sale, this is too much! Just ordered Blue Raz, Strawberry x2, and Orange Pineapple Frozen Custard x2 (Was thinking about partaking in your bathtub water too, just cause I thought it was frickin hilarious and love that your humor will benefit a good cause, but not a huge blueberry fan so took it out of the cart at the last minute).

Anyways a big thanks for the deals you run. I love that your site gives me a chance to try new flavors (some that would be out of my normal flavor realm) at such an amazing price. I used to prefer brick and mortar stores because I could try flavors without the commitment of $8 or more for a 15ml. I figure for .99 or 1.99 if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be out much. Amazingly I've loved everything I've tried and have no problem coming back for them at the still great deal at the 4.99 price for a re-up when they're not on sale. I've seen so many different flavors added in just the short time I've been shopping at your site. Keep the new flavors coming, and I'll keep coming back to try them. Even if you do make them in a bath tub

Kristy

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
PM me your order number. I think some bug happen. All packages already shipped on Tuesday at the latest :p

Looks like notification emails didn't go out, and when checking the site under "View Order Details" it links to an empty page.

This is the URL of the blank page minus "my order number here"

https://store-gz18z1oz.mybigcommerce.com/account.php?action=view_order&order_id="my order number here"

No biggie I still have lots and lots of juice. I may open up a stand on the sidewalk like kids do with lemonade.

No need for a tracking number. This week will be a surprise. I tend to get PO'd when my order likes to transit steep at the USPS hubs in Detroit and Richmond for a day +. This way there is no USPS hatred!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread