The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hump Day is now SUPER BLITZ DAY!!!

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Walt83, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. I love these amazing sales. Such a great deal... Is really hard to find!! Well, anywhere else besides Killers!! I'd hit the "love" button, but it seems to be missing... Hehe

2. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Walt, I sent you an email... also, have they gotten the account credits on the site fixed yet??? Mine don't show.

I, too, can think of a lot of great things to do with a full year of vape mail!!!!!!!!!!

3. kd2751

kd2751 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2014
    Near Charlotte, NC USA
    Liked, posted on the "Hope This Helps" bulletin board at our agency (it usually has job leads, cheap cars & scooters, free or cheap furniture...things that can save money) for out clients.

4. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Hey Joan, one of the issues with emails are the contact us form ones are not coming to us. I am sure there will be a huge back log once I get access. You can PM me and I will look for it.

5. gardent

gardent Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Calif.
    Hey, this is great. I love the Blue Raz and Walts RY4 is an all day vape for me. Great sale!

6. gardent

gardent Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Calif.
    I love Walt's sales and I love his RY4 and Blue Raz. Thanks Walt!

7. JoanJ

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I don't use the on site 'Contact Us' forms... I just come here and whine at you :p

You received my email and replied.. it wasn't about my store credits. It was my Beta Juice Review. Dear JR... that's me!

8. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    I applied to be a beta tester today, that white chocalate cheesecake with strawberry sounds so delicious as well as the pumpkin pie! Pick me Walt, Pick MEE! *Arms waving frantically* :p

Kristy

9. sashim80

sashim80 Ultra Member

Liked,commented, and shared on facebook to let my friends know about all of your sale flavors! A year of free vapemail would be amazing! I LOVE you guys! Another order placed today! Cant wait for my weekly taste testing! :) Pinnaple Orange frozen custard sounds wonderful! YUM!

10. poolprousa

poolprousa Full Member Verified Member

Would be nice to win...my Boblo Island Vanilla Custard is running low

11. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    How do I share it.... you cant share on this forum.....I dont understand.....

12. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    hmmm i should have some money this weekend too... might have to send some more business walts way!

13. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Walt I love the donations for breast cancer awareness, and to boot doing a donation for water.org. I love to see organizations contribute to charitable causes.

Thanks for not only providing us such amazing juices, but also reaching out to help others in need while you do so. This is very commendable!

Kristy

14. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Anything free is great, so no complaints here, but just a curiousity, what does a free year of vape mail entail? Is this like free shipping on any of your orders you place for a year, or like a free bottle of juice once a month or something? Again just curious :)

Kristy

15. JoanJ

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Last one was $100 store credit each month for 12 months

16. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Oh wow! Thats amazing, I wouldn't know where to start with that sort of monthyl juice allotment. I would sure figure it out though! and would leave lots more vape budget for new hardware i don't need lol

Kristy

17. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    Thanks for another great sale, Walt! Really like that you support some worthy causes, and Walt's bath water is a hilarious way too address the haters out there!

18. JoanJ

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I would end up sticking a lot of it into Walt's charities. All have been very worthy causes.

19. ronnbert

ronnbert Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2014
    Sawmills, NC, USA
    I would use part of that allowance to buy flavors for others to try, that way I could turn them on to great juice!

20. xena222

xena222 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2014
    PA
    First off - mint candy is GOOD!! I wasn't expecting it because I do all menthol - but it tastes GREAT!!
    Second - I wanna enter the contest....
    Third - thanks for supporting a GREAT cause...my MIL is a survivor :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.