Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
This juice is amazing. Imagine the pleasure of eating a Pomegranate with out the mess. The juice is just a hint of sweet with a yummy tartness of berries. A similar nice well balanced tart like Virgin Vapor's Lemonade. The juice is juicy not dry. It has a in your face flavor even though I wish it was in extra extra extra strong than just the extra strong :( I am going to fix that in my next order. I highly recommend it. This juice is going on my favorite ejuices of the moment list. I got it at 50 PG 50 VG with ECOpure. I think the ECOpure brings out the flavor.
Using 3.7 Volt the vapor is great here. Sort of sweet. Amazing throat hit.
At 6 V More of fusion of the flavors. Not as sweet with crazier vapors and throat hit.
At 7.4 V The toasty fusion gets extra good. Even better throat hit and vapor.
The flavor holds up to the high wattages amazing. It also taste great at low wattages. I recommend this juice to all.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Per Aaron's recommendation I tried the sweet summer lemonade and the hunger of persephone.

Love them both!! The last time I tried anything lemon or pineapple it tasted like pledge. This does not at all.
It it great!

In the chat you mentioned they got way better after 3 days. Are they continuing to get better?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Sorry I missed this question before.

I got the sweet summer lemonade. And they do get better after days. I liked them to begin with so it just improved upon something already good.
Kind of like when I make a nice batch of soup or beans and then two days later after melding they taste even better :)

That is great to hear :) I am glad they are treating you well. Working on finding great ejuices for your next request for suggestions.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I wanted to add here that I have tried the hunger of persephone and sweet summer lemonade in 3 different types of e-cigs.

It was not bad at all in my Titan but, I liked it much more in my zues and ego with a dual coil cart. Really made the flavor come out.
I am vaping the sweet summer lemonade and the juice reviewed above in a triple coil. E Cig Juice Review: Sweet Summer Lemonade with ecoPURE Xtra Xtra Stong Think the taste is better from atties then cartos. Not sure if the double verse single coil changes the flavor much. Glad it does for you. Have you tried dripping the juice in an atty?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Compared to the VV honeydew which is sweeter and which do you like more? And how bad does it gunkify the coils?
I think the virgin vapor honeydew is a bit better and is a tad sweeter but this juice is amazing. It burns clean and I think it gunify coils less then other ejuice IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread