The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hunger of Persephone with ECOpure from Virgin Vapor

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by AaronY, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    This juice is amazing. Imagine the pleasure of eating a Pomegranate with out the mess. The juice is just a hint of sweet with a yummy tartness of berries. A similar nice well balanced tart like Virgin Vapor's Lemonade. The juice is juicy not dry. It has a in your face flavor even though I wish it was in extra extra extra strong than just the extra strong :( I am going to fix that in my next order. I highly recommend it. This juice is going on my favorite ejuices of the moment list. I got it at 50 PG 50 VG with ECOpure. I think the ECOpure brings out the flavor.
    Using 3.7 Volt the vapor is great here. Sort of sweet. Amazing throat hit.
    At 6 V More of fusion of the flavors. Not as sweet with crazier vapors and throat hit.
    At 7.4 V The toasty fusion gets extra good. Even better throat hit and vapor.
    The flavor holds up to the high wattages amazing. It also taste great at low wattages. I recommend this juice to all.

2. MaxUT

MaxUT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2009
    Ogden, UT, US
  3. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Did you order it yet? I think it is the best pomegranate juice out there :)

4. MaxUT

MaxUT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2009
    Ogden, UT, US
    Wife has plenty of new Rawr juices at the moment, so I'll probably wait until the next sale.

5. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Cool when you do tell me how it turns out. I really really really like this ejuice.

6. RonsPlc

RonsPlc ECF Live Chat Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2012
    Gaylesville, AL
    once again, here you go telling the voltages you're trying it at, and not mentioning the resistance of the atty you're using
    but the juice does sound good

7. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Tested it with 3.5 ohm and 3 ohm 306 and 510 a atties. Does that make more sense to you?

8. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    From 6.2v to 7.8 v :p

9. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Update: This weekend there is a 15 percent off memorial day coupon sales at VV are rare. To find out more click here

10. Amraann

Amraann Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2011
    Florida
    Per Aaron's recommendation I tried the sweet summer lemonade and the hunger of persephone.

Love them both!! The last time I tried anything lemon or pineapple it tasted like pledge. This does not at all.
    It it great!

11. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    @Amraann I am glad you like them. They get better and better with time right? Did you try the sweet summer lemonade with ecopure or just get the plain base?

12. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    In the chat you mentioned they got way better after 3 days. Are they continuing to get better?

13. Amraann

Jul 24, 2011
    Florida
    Sorry I missed this question before.

I got the sweet summer lemonade. And they do get better after days. I liked them to begin with so it just improved upon something already good.
    Kind of like when I make a nice batch of soup or beans and then two days later after melding they taste even better :)

14. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    That is great to hear :) I am glad they are treating you well. Working on finding great ejuices for your next request for suggestions.

15. Amraann

Jul 24, 2011
    Florida
    I wanted to add here that I have tried the hunger of persephone and sweet summer lemonade in 3 different types of e-cigs.

It was not bad at all in my Titan but, I liked it much more in my zues and ego with a dual coil cart. Really made the flavor come out.

16. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    I am vaping the sweet summer lemonade and the juice reviewed above in a triple coil. E Cig Juice Review: Sweet Summer Lemonade with ecoPURE Xtra Xtra Stong Think the taste is better from atties then cartos. Not sure if the double verse single coil changes the flavor much. Glad it does for you. Have you tried dripping the juice in an atty?

17. Nach

Nach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2012
    Chicagoland, USA
    Compared to the VV honeydew which is sweeter and which do you like more? And how bad does it gunkify the coils?

18. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    I think the virgin vapor honeydew is a bit better and is a tad sweeter but this juice is amazing. It burns clean and I think it gunify coils less then other ejuice IMHO.

19. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
  20. CocoaButter

CocoaButter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Which foods tartness is it similar too? Really interested to know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.