Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Hello, Guys!
Ave40 is coming back with another giveaway! This time, we bring the best vape pod mod kit, Voopoo Vinci X Kit, to all of you!
(Don't know about this device, click here to view: Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit 70W)

voopoo vinci x.jpg

Here are the simple rules as always!
1. Tag your friends here.(3 to 5)
2. Hit that link to view our website and the device.(I will put all the links down below)
3. Also, view the current pod mod kits on our website, Smok RPM40, Voopoo Vinci series, Geekvape Aegis Boost, etc.
4. Tell us which pod mod kit do you like best and explain the reason in the comment!

We have three prizes to giveaway this time. Join us with all your friends!

Valid time: November 12th - November 18th

The lucky winners will be announced after I sort out. And the winners will be chosen randomly through Random.org website to maintain the fairness!

Our website: Electronic Cigarettes Wholesale,Vape Wholesale and Distribution - Ave40
Voopoo Vinci X Kit: Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit 70W
Voopoo Vinci Mod Pod Kit:Voopoo Vinci Mod Pod Kit 40W 1500mAh
Voopoo Vinci R Mod Pod Kit:Voopoo Vinci R Mod Pod Kit 1500mAh
Smok RPM40 Pod Mod Kit: Smok RPM40 Vape Pod System Kit 40W 1500mAh
Geekvape Aegis Boost Pod Mod Kit: Geekvape Aegis boost Pod Mod Kit 40W

Have a good day!

Ave40

--------------------------------------------Updated-----------------------------------------------
Hello Guys,
So the Giveaway promotion ended already! I really appreciate all of your participation and kind comments. Now let me announce the winners !!!

Here is the name list in the order of your comments!

TheKiddVapes, Anise, dunskoy, mac63, Uranus On Fire, Boris bmp, VStorm, Alex Norg, sonicbomb, liblue1, Conductor, SP013, Ed Taiga, hittman, rosesense, Wayneo, Irked Particle, bigbob2322, La_Navidad, AlSok, Udon, nonemers1, Eduard Sorokin, Uncle, Katya, Blitzdonlife, AngeNZ, Art85, Gross Fater, Nakmor Drack, Paskal, Slowone2,

And here are the winners and I choose it randomly via Random.org.
Congratulations! VStorm, AlSok, Katya!

winners.jpg

I will contact you guys later for some necessary details!
Have a good day!
Ave40

Last edited:

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
4.Tell us which pod mod kit do you like best and explain the reason in the comment!

The Voopoo Vinci x mod pod Kit. It's got all the great features of the Voopoo Vinci plus the battery is replaceable! The Vinci provides excellent flavor while producing some pretty big clouds. The wattage can be adjusted and it takes all the pnp series of coils. It also has adjustable airflow allowing this pod to go from a restricted mtl to an airy dl. And did I mention that the battery is replaceable? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread