Huzzah! I think I assimilated someone into the vaping world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA
I was talking with a friend yesterday, one I hadn't seen in a few months......she was going through a lot of stress and started smoking again. During our visit at my home she asked "Ya wanna go outside and have a smoke with me?" I said "Sure, but I haven't had a cigarette in 27 days..." as I pulled out my MVP.

She said "Whoa, what's that?", and I explained it to her as I took a few hits. She said "Wow, that smells like Almond Joy!!". "It sure is! This e-juice is actually called "almond joy"...and tastes just like it too. The nicotine is still there, but in a more enjoyable way". I had her take a few pulls off my MVP, and she asked "Wow, way cool....how do I get started? I shouldn't be smoking, but its just been a hard few months..."

"Come with me..." I said, and we went to my room and I pulled out two spare eGo batteries, two new clearos, a spare Ego charger, and a couple of fruity e-juices that I thought she'd enjoy. I showed her how to fill the clearos and we vaped for a bit with the eGos. She loved it, and I said "Take these with you", and she lit up like a Christmas tree! :)

She insisted that I go with her to visit a local Vape shop tomorrow. :)

Resistance is Futile.....you will be assimilated. :)

Last edited:

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Sweet! Nice of you to PIF! I would suggest when you go to the vape shop with her, make sure she also includes a backup of some sort in her purchase. Nothing worse than being freshly off cigarettes and having your primary replacement inoperable for whatever reason; that usually results in a return to analogs, hopefully not permanently but it has happened ... :(

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread