• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HV Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
I have the Indulgence, to use 6v you need to order the 6v sleeve/cup (out of stock atm) The 6v cup comes with 2x 3volt batts, and apparently the charger you get with the Indulgence starter kit can charge them.
So Get the Indulgence, put the 2x 3v batts in the 6v cup, select a thread cap to suit your HV atty of choice, screw together and vape!

So to do this you need:

*1x Indulgence starter kit (contains charger and 2x 3.7v batts, standard cup [will only fit one batt at a time], threadcaps etc.)

*1x 6 Volt Cup (contains 2x 3v batts)

*High volt attys of choice.

BTW:
The 3.7v EXTENDED cup is the same size as the 6v cup but it comes with an 18650 battery not the 2x 3v ones.

mynicknamerocks

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Australia
Hi,

I just bought an indulgence as my first mod, yet to receive it.

I found the best way to try HV vaping is to make a direct passthrough.

I made one with a usb cable, small flashlight for the housing and switch.

It gives you 5 volts to the atomizer (USB runs 5 volts) as opposed to the 3.1 volt or so your 510 batt provides.

the difference is HUGE! hence the indulgence purchase.

If you're interested in making a usb passthrough there are some good threads on this site, or i can give you some instructions if needed.

I hope this helps.

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
I have a Silver Bullet (Black) which is 6v can also be used for 3.7v. Threaded for the 510 atomizers but can also use 801, 901 and KR808D-1 carts with adaptors.

Unbelievable vapour machine. I can't find a bad point with it. I haven't gone back to 3.7v since getting it and I had a BB before the SB. I found that some flavours you can taste more on the 3.7v than the 6v and visa versa. I can't give a comment on the 'tobacco' flavours regarding 6v as I haven't used them for a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread