Hybrid Atomizer VID~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehvam

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
New York, NY
I wanted to hear what you were saying but the dog on the couch was just too cool to stop looking at. Is that a Jack Russell?
Just kidding though, thanks for the review, I've been curious about these. I love 306s, and I love this idea. But I've had a few that just bruned my throat they were so hot, and they are a pain to drip on. This eemed like a good idea.
Thanks to you I'll be placing an order, they are obviously worth a try.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
I wanted to hear what you were saying but the dog on the couch was just too cool to stop looking at. Is that a Jack Russell?
Just kidding though, thanks for the review, I've been curious about these. I love 306s, and I love this idea. But I've had a few that just bruned my throat they were so hot, and they are a pain to drip on. This eemed like a good idea.
Thanks to you I'll be placing an order, they are obviously worth a try.

Yup lol thats my jack russell Dusty he is a pain in the you know what but good for the most part...He can become very very hyperactive

As for the hybrid its breaking nicer then i expected its really smooth the draw was really airy to begin with but has tightened slightly

Im getting good TH and flavor with great clouds of vapor ! Plus i like being able to use my 510 drip tips on it vs the 306 ones

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I just got some of these today. I'm still a little mixed on my full opinion on them. One thing is for sure, these hit harder than any other atomizer I've ever tried. I have the Bottom fed and Standard in both 2.0ohms and 1.5ohms. I haven't tried the bottom fed ones yet, but I have tried the 1.5 and 2.0 standards. My throat is actually sore from vaping on the 1.5, using a 6mg juice. So, I don't know how I fully feel about them as of yet.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Thanks for the video. I just got mine (BF 1.5s) in the mail today and working on the first one with a REO mini. I'm vaping COV Butterscotch and not getting a huge throat hit like you describe, but it's all VG. Flavor is a tad weak compared to Cisco 306LR , but still not broken in. Vapor production seems pretty good to me. I like the fact it is more airy and not gurgle-y like the 306s.

Looking at it under a loupe the design is very unique. The coil is only 3 wraps around the wick which seems skimpy compared to every other atomizer I've dissected. With the mesh ring surround, it reminds me very much of a type A eGo-tank atomizer in design minus the needleplate and wick.

If I can get a little more flavor out it and it lasts, I think this is going to be a winner. My 3 ml bottle is already half empty, so I'm going to try a more familiar PG/VG e-liquid in it. I shouldn't have started with a new flavor.

Edit: Just switched to PG70/VG30 liquid and now I see what you mean about throat hit. This might be too much TH.

Last edited:

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
I also noticed the design is odd 3 coil wraps around the silica wick

but it def has a wayyyyy different draw/airy vape then a reg lr 306 or 510 for that matter

the TH has mellowed on mine but is still strong

The vapor is getting better but its not thick like say a cisco 306 its more of a thin vapor..I get alot of it....But i find myself wanting the thicker fuller vapor ....But i could be just sooo used to the LR 306 from cisco lol

Price wise its worth it for sure its a decent atty to add to the rotation

vapure_ak

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
N.Myrtle Beach, SC
I am on day 5 with my 2.0 BF hybird and I love it. I have to say that the flavor is incredible, it is the best I have had ever out of any atty. The TH and vapor are also right up there with the best I have had. I am finding that the more I use it the better it is getting must be one of those attys that get better as they go which is good with me:) I am sorry to hear that some others have gotten some that blew on them right away they must have gotten a bad batch or something:confused:
I just wanted to put it out there that these attys are great and I am so glad that AG turned me on to them:):blush: (oops sounds funny..lol) Anyhow I am vaping up a storm and I can't stop cause the flavor is too good to stop:laugh::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread