Hybrid Mech Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Vazquez

May 2, 2015
Hi and welcome,
What have you found so we don't duplicate?

GGTS
PAPS
Esterigon
Pv3

What is your budget?
What tube/battery size ?
What are you topping with?
Material preference?

Cheers
I
I have only seen the simple mods. Other than that I haven't really been able to find any other ones. I'd probably wanna stick near 100 and I'm looking for an 18650 mod. I'm looking for something that'll go good with my Kennedy. Open to any materials.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
If the like the SMPL, it will serve you well. Have a close look at what ever you are attaching.
WP_20150303_19_56_56_Pro-Edit_large.jpg

Be safe
I

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
i found the Anarchist V2 mod, gona be getting me one. It just looks 'simple' and non fussy, the switch is a magnet u connect to ur battery so theres no worrying about that crunchiness u get with spring switches. and the top is a piece you connect to ur atomizer then u screw it onto the tube.

anarchist_v2_1_1024x1024.jpg

hard to explain how the switch works, but grimgreen did a video on it that explains and shows it very well.

Reactions: Juan Vazquez

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I have only seen the simple mods. Other than that I haven't really been able to find any other ones. I'd probably wanna stick near 100 and I'm looking for an 18650 mod. I'm looking for something that'll go good with my Kennedy. Open to any materials.

The SMPL is not a true hybrid.

Examples of hybrids are:

1: 3D rda, which hybrids to nemesis - I think that's m20x0.5 threading
2: GP heron rta, which hybrids to GP PAPS - I think that's m20x1 threading
3: Elm rda, which hybrids to tree of life - I dunno the thread

I'm sure there are others.
They would be more popular if people knew what was compatible with what as far as the threads go.

Here's a 28.5mm rda that hybrids onto m26x1 mods
$18.27 Cerberus Style 26650 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 28.5mm / 510+hybrid connector at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

What I've done is I've standardized onto m21x1 mods, and I bought 10 m21x1 chiyou topcaps, and I affixed the topcaps to my regular toppers, so now instead of unscrewing the 510 thread, I unscrew the m21x1 thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Bad Ninja

smokinGAVIN

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Manila, Philippines
I also have been seeing the term hybrid in some atomizers. My Big Dripper V2 is one of them. I always thought of hybrids as an all in one device. I have a Vicious Ant Prodigy to go with my Phenom and I had to remove the 510 connection. The Atomizer goes straight into the mod without the 510. That's what I thought a hybrid was.

Reactions: Bad Ninja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread