Hyped up juice or vaping gear that was a disappointment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

proudrookie

Nov 3, 2014
Great White North
I was curious to know if anyone had a product (e-juice, mod, tank, RDA, etc...) that everyone seemed to love but ended up being a huge disappointment to you?

juice-wise, I had heard great things about Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk and Space Jam juices. Mother's Milk was one of the first premium e-liquids that I came across and everyone was raving about it on ECF but when I tried it, I found it way too light in flavour - even in my Magma and Kayfun. I tried Astro, Omega and Starship 1 from Space Jam and I couldn't get through 15ml bottles for the life of me!

I've been pretty lucky with vape gear meeting my expectations but right when I started out I jumped the gun and purchased the iTaste 134 because it looked like nothing I've ever seen before. It's the heaviest, most obnoxious and impractical device ever! It's been sitting in my closet untouched ever since.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
vivi novas :lol:
aurora bft....pos......but works good for refilling carts ;)

juice....deejstuff....but i'll retract that now...I bought a box of juice when I first joined ecf from a guy that quit vaping and had heard so much great things about deej's juice but the ones in the box really weren't all that.....but i've given deej another shot :) and he's ok....he has great flavor but the percentage isn't strong enough for me (even at 175%) but it is good juice and the variety is awesome, just need to up the flavor shots :D

mech mods...I just really don't get the vape that others do from them....i'll stick with regulated mods with vv/vw :)

proudrookie

Nov 3, 2014
Great White North
Pluid! For me, the stuff is disgusting. Lots of folks love it. I was given a 3ml sample once, and after a few puffs, it went down the drain. But, even as a kid, I've never liked licorice, anise type flavors.

I hate licorice, it makes me gag... I don't dare to try anything with anise or licorice flavoured! My friends are all obsessed with Carnage by ANML and I refuse to try it!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Smoktech RBA Top coil "ViVi" tank--
159843d1355361225-kidneypuncher-com-super-new-items-coupon-inside-smoketec.jpg

img_0150.jpg

Joder! But it started me down the road to rebuildables.

AIV... Not so impressed.
Apex AVA's... meh.
Evod's - in the bin with the leaky bell ends.

Overall, I've been lucky to have found more winners than losers.

Cheers
I

ETA: AVE Boba's Bounty is sublime perfection. IMO

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
over hyped and under estimated.... Blu cigalikes.... waisted 100$ on 2 starter kits... both died with in a couple of weeks...
got an SVD ( 35$) and its still going strong after 14 months :)

oh and to add... Kanger ProTanks... who designed those things anyway?? obviously it was by someone who doesnt vape....

proudrookie

Nov 3, 2014
Great White North
I could list a bunch :)
I remember being excited about getting an ego battery that had five click shut off, boy has this hobby progressed forward.

I feel like there are new "innovative" vape products coming out everyday. Box mods, RDAs, RTAs, all these sub tanks and sub coils.... There's no keeping up!

proudrookie

Nov 3, 2014
Great White North
over hyped and under estimated.... Blu cigalikes.... waisted 100$ on 2 starter kits... both died with in a couple of weeks...
got an SVD ( 35$) and its still going strong after 14 months :)

oh and to add... Kanger ProTanks... who designed those things anyway?? obviously it was by someone who doesnt vape....

I hate the stock Kanger coils in their tanks, I rebuild mine now so the flavour is better but still gurgles like a madman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread