Hyper SRT wicks and coils on VIVI Nova or mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

rik701

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
Hey Danno , will the Hyper SRT wicks and coils work with the VIVI Novas cause if so that would be the bees knees for us guys who are new and want to get into rebuildable tanks and attys. Am hoping that they will work so that i can have an easy solutiion to re-wicking and coiling my vivi's. Looking at the pictures it looks like they should drop right in place and be able to be trimmed to right length.

If anyone has tried this please let us know the results

rik701

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
biggest problem i have had is trying to find stuff local. haven't been able to find even the all natural cotton yarn local and the wire i checked like 3 electrical suppliers and they can order it if i want like 1000' for like $75

was just wishful thinking and hoping that it might work

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
biggest problem i have had is trying to find stuff local. haven't been able to find even the all natural cotton yarn local and the wire i checked like 3 electrical suppliers and they can order it if i want like 1000' for like $75

Google Kanthal A-1 and silica. Its plentiful .

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

I live out in the middle of nothing too :unsure: NO one had the Kanthal wire close to me. I ordered online 200ft roll. Had it in 3 days. That's enuff to last me for awhile :laugh:

rik701

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Just used one of the coils to replace one on the vivi nova and it is working great good flavor and at 3.0 ohms i can actually adjust the twist up to around 4.2 volts. Was a little worried because of the joint on the legs for the resistive wire but no problem. Will report back if i have any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread