HyperTank BCC & Protank V2 have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Order came in today!!! New Protank V2, HyperTank, and supplies.

Protank V2 is simply stunning. The ability to easily remove all components is brilliant. The vape experience is very similar to V1, perhaps the extra holes on the connection help with air flow. Supplied chrome drip tip is solid....did I say drip tip and protank in the same sentence? :D

The Protank V2 will look amazing paired with my Chrome Provari (sorry,left the Provari at home today)

The HyperTank...well the name is appropriate, this thing is huge compared to the ProTank...no, enormous!!! Easily a 2 day vape for me.

As advertised, the Protank/Evod coils work flawlessly. The HyperTank is well built, and the surrounding metal provides protection. It can take most any 510 drip tips, and the one supplied is decent. The only complaint is the base threading, just not as smooth as the Protank.

Didn't realize, but the HyperTank also has laser sketched engraving on the top and base....nice sleek touch.

Overall, this tank looks gorgeous on my mech mod, in fact the HyperTank is almost as large as my mech mod in a 18350 configuration. :ohmy:

Thanks Canvape...(btw, now you announce the Magneto will be in next week:facepalm:)

20130906_101005.jpg 20130906_101030.jpg 20130906_101059.jpg 20130906_102125-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread