i’m over it… time to quit vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
mission accomplished on quitting drinking (1 yr) and smoking analogs (6 mos) so vaping has run it’s course—-haven’t vaped in 3 days after vaping every day for six months with chain vaping on weekends. had no time frame on when this would happen, it just happened. i will still enjoy vaping and ‘fire it up’ on some social occasions.

Jonathan Rizo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Riverside, California, United States
Congratulations! Everybody differs, to me it's kind of a hobby, for you exclusively to quit smoking. Both are wonderful. :)

You must be really proud of yourself because those are two major accomplishments! I hope the people in your life are as proud--they should be.

that's where I stand, haven't smoked a reg cig in over 3 years... but vaping is a hobby to me. Congrats to you!

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I could prob put my PV down...I mean I have had no cravings for a very long time and Im down to 6 mg nic. But I just love the act of it! I loved the act of smoking too but it was literallying killing me! The only thing that would get me to quit if they out lawed or taxed the heck out of them.

But at least I know this time it won't be as hard as quitting cigarettes!

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
With all these people quitting smoking & vaping, where will all the governments get their money from?

And my god, the children! What about the children??

Anyway, congrats!

And yeah, before 2014 is up, I may no longer be vaping, either..

Or at the very least, only vaping zero-nic

My original goal was to quit smoking, but found vaping to be a fun, enjoyable thing

Yet I still prefer to do even better things with my time, money & health.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread