I’ve been out of the loop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
Hi friends, I’ve been busy with work and I haven’t been able to keep up with vaping news. Also, I felt kind of sad with all the stuff that was going on.

How are states reacting to the ban? Is that still going on? I’m not sure if I dreamt it or it actually happen, but I think I watched a video about how they were getting rid of the ban? And there’s going to be like a protest or something?

Sorry if the question doesn’t belong here :cry:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
A few of the state bans have been put on a temporary hold thanks to vape advocacy groups filing lawsuits. Despite the temporary success, many vape shops and liquid manufacturers have already gone out of business. The media is beginning to report more factual news and writing positive opinion pieces about vaping, but others are still putting out false misinformation. There's a national vape rally in Washington, DC this weekend. And the Vapor Trade Association made slickly produced pro vaping infomercials and bought advertising time for Fox News.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
A few of the state bans have been put on a temporary hold thanks to vape advocacy groups filing lawsuits. Despite the temporary success, many vape shops and liquid manufacturers have already gone out of business. The media is beginning to report more factual news and writing positive opinion pieces about vaping, but others are still putting out false misinformation. There's a national vape rally in Washington, DC this weekend. And the Vapor Trade Association made slickly produced pro vaping infomercials and bought advertising time for Fox News.

That sounds quite positive! Do you think the vaping business will be able to get back up? I hope all the efforts work out in the end!

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
That sounds quite positive! Do you think the vaping business will be able to get back up? I hope all the efforts work out in the end!
With the upcoming FDA regulations, I fear all this state level legislation won't be worth the paper it's written on. The May 2020 deadline is quickly approaching, and the writing on the wall doesn't look good for the industry, or anyone that isn't stocked up on hardware and nicotine. Those that are will likely be able to continue on with little change in their routine, save for maybe having to source their flavors from no vaping retailers.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It’s unknown. It’s a multi front multi nation attack that appears to have been planned for some time. Without a total victory though (which could come from the FDA) I think they will eventually lose. All their stuff is based on fakery and you can’t fool all the people all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread