The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I’ve been out of the loop!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by PatVapes, Oct 30, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PatVapes

PatVapes Super Member

Dec 11, 2018
    Lima, Peru
    Hi friends, I’ve been busy with work and I haven’t been able to keep up with vaping news. Also, I felt kind of sad with all the stuff that was going on.

How are states reacting to the ban? Is that still going on? I’m not sure if I dreamt it or it actually happen, but I think I watched a video about how they were getting rid of the ban? And there’s going to be like a protest or something?

Sorry if the question doesn’t belong here :cry:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    A few of the state bans have been put on a temporary hold thanks to vape advocacy groups filing lawsuits. Despite the temporary success, many vape shops and liquid manufacturers have already gone out of business. The media is beginning to report more factual news and writing positive opinion pieces about vaping, but others are still putting out false misinformation. There's a national vape rally in Washington, DC this weekend. And the Vapor Trade Association made slickly produced pro vaping infomercials and bought advertising time for Fox News.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PatVapes

PatVapes Super Member

Dec 11, 2018
    Lima, Peru
    That sounds quite positive! Do you think the vaping business will be able to get back up? I hope all the efforts work out in the end!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. HigherStateD

HigherStateD Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2019
    With the upcoming FDA regulations, I fear all this state level legislation won't be worth the paper it's written on. The May 2020 deadline is quickly approaching, and the writing on the wall doesn't look good for the industry, or anyone that isn't stocked up on hardware and nicotine. Those that are will likely be able to continue on with little change in their routine, save for maybe having to source their flavors from no vaping retailers.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    It’s unknown. It’s a multi front multi nation attack that appears to have been planned for some time. Without a total victory though (which could come from the FDA) I think they will eventually lose. All their stuff is based on fakery and you can’t fool all the people all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.