• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I <3 my pink eGo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I am loving the pink eGo that Rich won on Saturday!

On Sunday morning I pulled it out and messed around with it for a bit. I'm still pretty uncertain about the whole atomizer thing. I tried dripping on it, and using a cart, but I was not managing to produce anything that resembled anything satisfying. I put it away and took my KR8 to work to get through the day.

When I came home, I filled up some of the 510 cartos I had, and I have been in heaven ever since. Can you believe this: I started that battery on Sunday night, and it just died about ten minutes ago. HOLY WOW. Pop the drip tip on it, and I don't need to carry anything except a little bottle of juice. I could really get used to this!

I guess I'm going to stick with the cartos. Trying to get the atomizer do what I wanted it to do was frustrating me seven ways to Sunday. As soon as I used a carto everything was right with the world. Now I just need to figure out where the best 510 carto blanks are hiding.

Oh yay, I love this so much!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Stephra,

welcome to the world of eGo love!

I have used many models and mods, and the eGo is very, VERY hard to beat.
pairing with a carto is a good sweet spot.
The LR 510 atomizer works perfect on the eGo batt also. Best with drip tip.

You can use an adapter and put your 808 cartos on the eGo batt, until you get some 510 cartos.

Any questions about the eGo, and I am here. lol

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I know what you mean - Ego is hard to beat. Try the mega ego cartomizers that Rob has. I am always on the road and they last me all day. The ego attys he sells work even better - only problem I had was I took 1/2 the fluval out of the 1st one I tried and all the juice (about 3mls - these are huge) ran out in my pocket (I smelled like butter rum all day:oops:). I Left all of the fluval in the 2nd one and no problems.
BTW I really like the Hello16 I won but it just doesn't hold enough juice - it's my office pv. I hate carrying bottles of juice around.
Rob any chance you are going to carry hello16 atty's?

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I have some of the mega cartomizers that Rob gave me (Thanks some more Rob) and they do produce like a champ. They're tobacco flavored, though, so it might take me awhile to vape them down.

I really do like the idea of taking nothing but a little juice bottle. I don't switch up my flavors much, so keeping one carto on all day isn't much of a problem, it's more of a convenience!

Rich is going to need an Ego, though, he's been coveting mine and I think the battery life is much more conducive to his vaping requirements than those KR8s he keeps burning out.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Rob any chance you are going to carry hello16 atty's?

I have been using an 016 and a 650 eGo batt for about 3months.
One of the downfalls for the Hello I think is the atom.
The resistance is just a bit too high for my standards.

The batt is very nice, but I think it is a bit over rated.
It wil last a bit longer than the 650eGo, and I have yet to move up to the 900eGo yet/. But I think It would be more right to say that the 016 is around the 800-900 mark. Just my opinion.

If I stock any Hello, it would maybe only be the batt. But have yet to decide

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
btw, I forgot who won my eco eGo, but I think it was your brother lox, I knda forget.
I do remember telling you that LR atomizers cannot be used on it.

Was just checking to see if it was working out for him.
my brother won the hello which he traded to me for the white ego Aaron gave me. Was it the white one?

Keefer

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Murphy, NC
btw, I forgot who won my eco eGo, but I think it was your brother lox, I knda forget.
I do remember telling you that LR atomizers cannot be used on it.

Was just checking to see if it was working out for him.

eco Ego? Is this different than the the "regular" eGo? Mine came with a LR atty and I've been using it regularly with no problems. In fact it's definitely the way to go when dripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread