Status
Not open for further replies.

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
I was experiencing Murphy’s Law this morning. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong, not my day.

Anyhow, I went to the grocery store to get some coffee for the office and somehow my Mel’s penstyle dropped from my purse.

I didn’t notice it until I was back at the office. To make a long story short, went back to the store hoping someone would have turned it in.

Thank goodness they did. However, everyone wanted to know what it was and how do you use it. So I took the time to explain it to the store manager, a couple of cashiers and several customers, and how they could get one.

So maybe my luck has changed for the day and things will start going in my favor. At least 7 – 10 people now know what an e-cig is and where they can order them. So something good did come out of my lousy morning. LOL

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
WoW ... what a truly remarkable place you live. Here in Los Angeles, it would have been swiped faster than Spidey's signature ....

Rach, perhaps you have found a new trick to spread the work on ecigs !!!! I have found, demonstrations seem to always go well. It the people that just walk past automatically thinking its a cigarette that don't always go so well!

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
WoW ... what a truly remarkable place you live. Here in Los Angeles, it would have been swiped faster than Spidey's signature ....

Normally here in Newport News it would have been swiped too - someone must have been looking out for me. Glad someone nice found it and turned it in.

I don't think I want to continue losing my e-cigs so more people will find out about them - LOL.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
I was experiencing Murphy’s Law this morning. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong, not my day.

Anyhow, I went to the grocery store to get some coffee for the office and somehow my Mel’s penstyle dropped from my purse.

I didn’t notice it until I was back at the office. To make a long story short, went back to the store hoping someone would have turned it in.

Thank goodness they did. However, everyone wanted to know what it was and how do you use it. So I took the time to explain it to the store manager, a couple of cashiers and several customers, and how they could get one.

So maybe my luck has changed for the day and things will start going in my favor. At least 7 – 10 people now know what an e-cig is and where they can order them. So something good did come out of my lousy morning. LOL

Your new font is a nightmare to read lol

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
Is that better? Did I fix it? :)

Perfect!

That's so weird that happened to you.

I was at a little store today, buying some peaches.
I was holding my KISS, and I told the lady what is was, because I know she smokes.

I was there for 15 min. explaining everything.
She was amazed and now wants one also.
I told her I have not smoked a real cigarette in almost 2 weeks.

So I gave her Jeff's phone number because her computer is broken.
I think he has a new customer.

;)

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
We both converted people today. LOL -

I wrote down Meltrex's website for everyone and handed out Jeff's cards so I know they will be getting a few new customers.

Should we see how many we can convert tomorrow?

Perfect!

That's so weird that happened to you.

I was at a little store today, buying some peaches.
I was holding my KISS, and I told the lady what is was, because I know she smokes.

I was there for 15 min. explaining everything.
She was amazed and now wants one also.
I told her I have not smoked a real cigarette in almost 2 weeks.

So I gave her Jeff's phone number because her computer is broken.
I think he has a new customer.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread