I Am About To Order....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinBones

Moved On
Aug 18, 2012
Ohio
some liquids to try out mixing my own. I'm not exactly sure which mix to order. I'm getting 60mg nicotine and then going to dilute it down to 15mg per volume but where I'm having trouble is deciding on the right PG/VG mix. Was thinking of getting it at 100% VG base and then mixing in a 50/50 mix PG/VG. Or possibly getting 50/50 mix and then adding 100% VG. I want to make sure I get a good solid throat hit but also want good vapor content. I've also heard a lot of negative about PG...is it safe to use 100% PG? Is 50/50 enough VG to get good vapor?

So many questions, I don't want to screw up this first mix too bad since it's going to be quite a bit of juice.

Thanks in advance for any answers or advice.

SmokinBones

Moved On
Aug 18, 2012
Ohio
Thank you for that! However, it's not really what I'm looking for, I already have a couple of calculators on my tablet. I'm looking more for personal opinions and how others mix there concoctions. I've read that PG is what gives the solid throat hit but I've also read that PG is not at all healthy (not sure if this is true). I also read that VG is what gives good vapor but not sure how much to use in order to get a good amount of vapor.

May help to know that I will be using an eGo with a Vivi Nova tank.

Thanks again for the link.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
I have tried nic base in several different forms and I have found it most useful to buy 60mg nicotine in PG. Several experiments with combinations; with pure VG base I had to add so much VG base (at some strengths) that I was unable to reduce it to 70 PG/ 30 VG. I now use 60mg PG base and mix to 50/50 (plus 5 or 10% Distilled Water). This is just what I have decided I like best.

Anything above 20% VG gives sufficient vapor, I just like to have a little more! Lol Definitely mix small samples at first to see which you prefer best.

Ejuice Me Up allows you to enter many different combinations, concentrations, and strengths but if you have an e-juice calculator you are comfortable working with, that's Great!

Relax, Enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread