I am ADDICTED.......to this forum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccure

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Colombia, South America
I am really addicted to this forum. Every time I have a spare time I log in to the forum.

First thing in the morning (Before vaping!) I log in.

During the day, I log in at least 4 or 5 times. Some days I can spend 7 or 8 hours in the forum.

At night, I have to see the forum.

I am an ADDICTED!! is there a 12 steps program for this?

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
I am really addicted to this forum. Every time I have a spare time I log in to the forum.

First thing in the morning (Before vaping!) I log in.

During the day, I log in at least 4 or 5 times. Some days I can spend 7 or 8 hours in the forum.

At night, I have to see the forum.

I am an ADDICTED!! is there a 12 steps program for this?

Me too! I have to delete my history file at night! Gosh.
I don't have 12 steps, but one is (1)Don't keep your juice by the computer. That way you have to step away to go fill.
(2)Keep the computer out of the bathroom. That way you have to step away to go unfill.
(3)Just enjoy it what the heck. I am getting a big kick out of the whole thing.
Today I spent time working outside, and you know what, it's been a couple years since I've done that. (I work at home so I keep penned up in the shop a lot.) But for the last few years have just felt like crap and couldn't breath, and I didn't want anybody to know that.
But this is the first time in forever I ran the push-mower to trim (we're on a side-hill) and I kept going till it was done. Then got a spade and cleaned out my flowerbed edging. Then I made some Crystal light and sat on the porch for a cool down, and I felt GOOD. My face didn't stay beet red for three hours. I felt GOOD. It is amazing, this vaping thing is like being born again. Honestly, Enjoy this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread