Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefer2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
DALLAS
A special shout out to Fazed and the ProVari Nation

Fazed, First of all, I have to say THANKS for your videos!! You played a Big role in me finally pulling the trigger and I wanted you to know that! I really appreciate people like you on You Tube and I appreciate the endeavor. Your vids are Good! So keep them coming

That being said bro.....I Ordered my Provari at 12:41 pm today and I already have received my shipping email.

IMPECCABLE!! Although I am not shocked.

Another special thanks to the Provari family of posters. You all have been a huge help! I have been vaping for 1 year, and I have wanted the Provari for a long time. However, I thought it best and most prudent to figure out this vaping thing first! I didn't know variable volt vaping any more than I knew how to top off a cart! lol. So, I tried many things....learned alot.... Spent alot....And by trial and tonz of error over the year, I got a clearer picture of what satisfies me the most in relation to user friendliness and minimal fiddlin.

In the end, carto tanks are what I love, so why not put them atop the trusted and true Provari? I have read reviews, watched vids, read all the posting for a year. ProVari's track record, and Provape's obvious consideration and promotion of Goodwill, CLEARLY deserves my business. And that is just how I feel about that! :)

Thanks again... To all!

Keith

jerryboy

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2011
Singapore
Wow. Like you, I also went ahead and bought the Provari last week. At the same time, I also invested on a Pila Charger and the new AW IMR 18650 2,000 mAh battery. Sadly the battery has yet to arrive yet and Provape is holding my order. But the feeling of waiting for a Provari is killing me.

Anyway, I'm glad I bought the Provari and not the Lavatube.

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
Holy crap! How did I miss this thread??? Keefer et al, I appreciate the kind words. But we all have Provape to thank for the awesomeness that is the Provari. I just gave my opinion on it vs the Lavatube. As evidenced by the number of "dislikes" on the video, not everyone agrees with me, but that's ok. What ever makes you happy and keeps you off the analogs is a win in my book.

I'm glad you guys are as happy with your Provari's as I am with mine!

Sent via cellular communication device...

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
You have to sign. I had to wait a couple of extra days because I missed the mailman.

I actually consider this a GOOD thing. I'd rather have to sign for it than worry about it being left in the mailbox and some riffraff steals it out of the mailbox. We don't generally let things sit in the mailbox especially if we know something is on the way, but, well, tracking info is not always very good with USPS service.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the Blue LED option being available again so I can get a Provari. I ordered the AW IMR's and Pila charger for it from Provape a few days ago and it looks like they will be here today. (I also have a regulated 18650 eGo battery mod for my existing eGo setup on the way , so I can use the batteries with my EMDCC's while I wait).

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
You have to sign. I had to wait a couple of extra days because I missed the mailman.

I didn't have to sign. They sent it "Delivery Confirmation", which had me concerned that I'd have to sign -- and I'm never home when the mailman delivers, so I thought I'd end up having to pick it up at the post office. I got home the day the tracking said "Out for Delivery" and it was in the mailbox.

whodey365

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
Dayton, OH
I didn't have to sign. They sent it "Delivery Confirmation", which had me concerned that I'd have to sign -- and I'm never home when the mailman delivers, so I thought I'd end up having to pick it up at the post office. I got home the day the tracking said "Out for Delivery" and it was in the mailbox.
Nice I like the signature confirmation for secutity butif the provari comes friday I wont be home so hopefully he just leaves it there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread