I am glad to find people who are out there fighting to live

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahsHope

Sep 25, 2014
Tulsa OK
I have been really trying to quit with the vapor as my tool. But sometimes it is just not enough. I read where there is something in cigarettes i think they might be right. but i know with the vapor cig I have a chance to succeed. I can smoke with out the carbon monoxide killing me. please Stay out there and protect this chance for many of us to give up cigarettes. WE may not know what the long term side effects are for vapor But we do know the long term side-effects of smoking tobacco. Way to many death sentences for me to list. :) So keep fighting for this right to have an alternative to smoking.

SarahsHope

Sep 25, 2014
Tulsa OK
I think the fluid is not that great because it starts to burn if i use it to often which frustrates me because sometime i need to use it often. some times it does not give any vapor so i have been trying to figure out how to smoke so that each time i need it i get vapor. the liquid is Sooner select . I feel frustrated when i can not get hit of vapor. even sad is that sometimes i can not taste anything which i need to have that strong taste.

Last edited:

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
A burnt flavor usually means either there's not enough eliquid getting to the heater coil, or the coil is due for a new one. If when it just starts acting up, give it a few strong puffs without hitting the fire button. This will pull extra eliquid into the coil to be vaporized.

Kanger makes a number of different toppers and tanks, could be almost any of them. If it's possible for you to post a picture, there's someone here that's seen and used your model -- and willing to help.

SarahsHope

Sep 25, 2014
Tulsa OK
Mostly my problem is that I smoked almost 2 cartons a week. But COPD is knocking at my door. I Love to smoke more than most people. It has been a very big part of my life. But I love children more. They are grown but I have spent my life taking care of them. Although they are adults I am their only parent and they are going to need me though out their lives.I watched my Dad Die of COPD it is not the way I want to die. or live. But all this logic disappears when withdrawals pound in my head.

SarahsHope

Sep 25, 2014
Tulsa OK
IMG_20140926_155357_255.jpg this is the best i can do my phone camera sucks lol

You can do it!!! If I could, then you can, too! I started smoking when I was 18 and am now cig free since January of this year (almost 20 years of smoking). The first 2 months were the hardest. I seriously missed it in the beginning. I was always an outside smoker so when I quit and started vaping, I would go outside with my e-cig.

Slowly but surely I started to notice all of the positive effects of no longer smoking. I don't have a smoker's cough any more, I breathe so much better, my sense of taste has vastly improved, I no longer smell like cigarette smoke, I have much more energy...I could go on but I think you get the point. I rewarded myself at the 6 month mark and got my teeth whitened (no more tobacco stained teeth here).

Not only am I proud of myself for accomplishing this, my two teenage children are.

Just keep up the vaping. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are trying and that is what is important!!

HgA1C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2009
Michigan
From the sound of your posts you may want to upgrade your equipment. The provape provari and a Nautilus tank is probably the easiest way to get a consistent vape if money is not an obstacle, and you do not want to turn vaping into a hobby. Although just switching to the Nautilus tank should provide a much more consistent vape. Personally, if after looking into the provari you like it, I would suggest waiting to buy until the p3 is available to purchase in your area.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Your topper appears to be the Evod type, the picture was fine, another with it taken apart to show the innards would nail the model.

If you are having bad cravings, your nicotine strength may be too low to satisfy. Starting out I needed 36mg strength to beat the craving, vaping every time my eyes were open. I had smoked about 1 1/2 packs a day for over 40 years, and vaped my way out of killing myself, you can too.

You could try picking up one or two spare toppers to switch out easily when on gets a bit too warm, give it a rest. Something like these....Kanger eVod Bottom Coil Clearomizer - EVcigarettes.com....with some spare coils....Kanger Protank / Unitank / eVod Replacement Heads | 5pcs - EVcigarettes.com...in a 1.8 ohm variety.

For eliquid some others may know where to get the best 36mg flavors, I've made my own the last few years so I'm out of touch. One vendor I used a long time ago was....TopVapor E-Liquid - E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread