I Am In Awe Of This Community...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitebreed

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
I have never seen a community like this one. The folks are so friendly and caring. Someone in need or down on their luck...I have seen the community help them out and lend a helping hand as well as an open ear. Someone struggling...again, I have seen the community, lend a helping hand. Someone clueless at times (Most definitely like me), the community tries to educate. They make you feel welcome, and like you are a part of a community.

I can honestly say, I have never seen anything like it! It is a wonderful thing. I have been talking with folks in chat, and someone will post something in the forum where they are not quite understanding something, and I see "Oh I need to go help her out! Brb". In most other places, you would never see that! Here, it is typical. Or someone else letting folks borrow their $100 mod so they can try it out! Or someone finding out that a total noobie (Yes that one is me) that they only had 1 flavor of juice so they send them 5 samples of flavors! Normally, anywhere else you would never see that at all, but here, I saw all that AND more, in a week!

To any person who is new and nervous about posting here....DON'T be! They will welcome you with open arms! To all the wonderful people I have met so far: Sallana, Lox, Prism, Lilacs, Tuck, Jazz, Bianca, Rose, pchela (My twin!), Sub.....the list goes on and on!! And to all the people, who make up this wonderful community I have not yet met......THANK YOU.

***Added: Oh and Lox is so evil. Yeah, that's right. He is so mean! (Okay can I get my money now Loxy? Haha)

Last edited:

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Yep, it's the best ain't it? Everything you said is on the nose. I'm getting all warm-and-fuzzy-misty-emotional. I love it here.

I have never seen a community like this one. The folks are so friendly and caring. Someone in need or down on their luck...I have seen the community help them out and lend a helping hand as well as an open ear. Someone struggling...again, I have seen the community, lend a helping hand. Someone clueless at times (Most definitely like me), the community tries to educate. They make you feel welcome, and like you are a part of a community.

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
As a fairly newish newb myself, I agree with everything Nite said. Everybody here has been so helpful and generous! I was totally nervous about posting at first but people jumped right in to help me out and I so appreciate that! Also, I found my long lost twin! How cool is that?
: )

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
These peeps are the best I tell you! Even the evil Lox.

When I first joined there was whining about a certain mod (elendil) and I was terrified when he'd pop up in a thread around the board - you knew the smack down was going to happen - then you find out he's not so bad - and in fact has been known to quote nice things...

No Nite - if you want to see how truly twisted some of these people are browse back a couple of pages to find the atty abuse thread and the Ode to Chippy...Chippy brought me out of hiding and cause me to join the forum. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread