I am slowly going crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Switch!

Crazy going slowly am I... 6 5 4 3 2 1 Switch!

Pay me no mind. Just singing a favorite childhood rhyme. I'm not obsessively checking my email inbox for shipping notices or anything. Oh, no. Not at all.

lol What the heck, I'll try anything:D. I'm patiently waiting for the juice to show up...........I made it 10 minutes that time.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Did anyone see the news report out of Nashville, TN. Apparently they had a tractor trailer load of USPS packages that ran off a bridge this morning. Truck Trailer and Cargo all destroyed.

Sure hope the driver is ok.

You are an evil, evil person. Why would you make us worry like that?

Those trucks are tough. More than likely the driver is just fine.

That cargo probably got smashed to smithereens, though.

Ivisi

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Did anyone see the news report out of Nashville, TN. Apparently they had a tractor trailer load of USPS packages that ran off a bridge this morning. Truck Trailer and Cargo all destroyed.

Sure hope the driver is ok.

Haven't heard a thing about it, but I've been at school all day and on this forum all afternoon. I hope the driver is okay too.

Just did a quick local news search and didn't find anything about it. The big news here is the storm that just rolled through and left 11000 without power and how cleanup crews found a dead body inside a tent at Bonnaroo today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread