I am so glad I never gave you any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
One of the benefits of free enterprise is our right to choose where we locate our business, what business we choose to have, and price our inventory as we see fit.

Mac has chosen ecigs, in a mall, and hopefully priced his inventory so he can stay in business and thrive.

Why would anyone try to undermine, belittle, criticize, or sabotage his enterprise, especially an association and/or members of ECF that supposedly support vaping instead of smokes?

IMO He probably talks to more people about vaping and the benefits of it than the 5 top online suppliers combined. This is a good thing.

If I had gone to a mall and first discovered e-cigs there, I would still be thankful that they were there and offered me a way to let go of my precious, killing smokes and start vaping...no matter if I had spent $200 for a 510 kit.
It might have brought me sooner to where I am now.

Added note: In the malls around here, vendors HAVE to be open during mall hours (10am to 10pm & 7 days a week?), pay a % of their sales to the mall, AND pay rent, AND have some kind of a secure set-up so their inventory is safe.

Thanks, Mac, for choosing to be "out there".

How about a poll "Where did you first discover e-cigs"?:D

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
One of the benefits of free enterprise is our right to choose where we locate our business, what business we choose to have, and price our inventory as we see fit.

Mac has chosen ecigs, in a mall, and hopefully priced his inventory so he can stay in business and thrive.

Why would anyone try to undermine, belittle, criticize, or sabotage his enterprise, especially an association and/or members of ECF that supposedly support vaping instead of smokes?

IMO He probably talks to more people about vaping and the benefits of it than the 5 top online suppliers combined. This is a good thing.

If I had gone to a mall and first discovered e-cigs there, I would still be thankful that they were there and offered me a way to let go of my precious, killing smokes and start vaping...no matter if I had spent $200 for a 510 kit.
It might have brought me sooner to where I am now.

Added note: In the malls around here, vendors HAVE to be open during mall hours (10am to 10pm & 7 days a week?), pay a % of their sales to the mall, AND pay rent, AND have some kind of a secure set-up so their inventory is safe.

Thanks, Mac, for choosing to be "out there".

How about a poll "Where did you first discover e-cigs"?:D
TYVM

It has been totally my pleasure to introduce vaping to the local community and every time I see a customer who is feeling better and living a better life as a result it warms my heart. I believe in what I do. I know I am making a difference. I can see it in the faces of our customers. It's been a wild ride that's for sure and I have no intention of stopping, ever. Tough call on the poll. It's a toss up between that and whether batman is cooler then spider man.:D

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
TYVM

It has been totally my pleasure to introduce vaping to the local community and every time I see a customer who is feeling better and living a better life as a result it warms my heart. I believe in what I do. I know I am making a difference. I can see it in the faces of our customers. It's been a wild ride that's for sure and I have no intention of stopping, ever. Tough call on the poll. It's a toss up between that and whether batman is cooler then spider man.:D

You are welcome, Mac.

I so appreciate it that you are explaining PV's 50 million times to new people, providing them products that actually work, AND not keeping quiet in the face of hypocritical organizations flying under the banner of "we know whats best".

WonderWoman is way cooler than Batman & Spiderman combined.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
I have yet to see a LOCAL retailer carry anything I would consider competitive with online retailers of ecigs. Conversely I've never seen much of any common items cheaper online than you can find locally. Supply and demand. Once there is a demand at the local level, vendors/shop owners/ etc will have the turnover to properly stock and price this stuff. For now I think it's a free for all. Have yet to find one online vendor with everything I need, much less a local store that can carry more than two types and MAYBE liquid.

It's nice to have a local tap, but I'll be kicking myself hard in the behind if I fail to order properly and have to pay $2+/ml or $20/atty. PLUS sales tax Shipping doesnt look so bad when you figure the higher local price/sales tax/limited selection. Personally I'd like to thank any vendor who goes through the trouble of retailing these things especially the ones who know what they are selling. (Havent been too impressed locally, but compared to most of the people on ECF even I dont have a clue about most things PV, but I know what works for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread