Not open for further replies.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
...using glass bottles to put my finished juice in. From glass bottles with child proof caps that no longer come off, leaking glass lids, filling with the eye dropper and it running off the outside of the eye dropper, leaking in my coat pocket and a host of other grief they cause I ordered 100 new 30ml and 20 50ml plastic bottles. I get the glass ones for free from the vape shop because that is all you can buy it in Canada. Still have about 75 glass ones used only one time and in recycle bin they will go. Very few vendors sell just in plastic bottles of the past. More and more top fill tanks out now where eye droppers just plain do not work.

Anyone else find the eye dropper cause nothing but grief lately?
Did other countries go to all glass bottles?

CHEERS!

jumphour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
CT, USA
I got an order in about a week ago with a bunch of flavors and supplies. In that order, I got 4 30ml glass dropper bottles with childproof caps, because they were pretty cheap and I thought they'd be cool. Miserable things that I KNOW are gonna fail on me. The cap tops are wobbly and really hard to open! I love the idea of childproof things, but man, these suck. LOL

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
...using glass bottles to put my finished juice in. From glass bottles with child proof caps that no longer come off, leaking glass lids, filling with the eye dropper and it running off the outside of the eye dropper, leaking in my coat pocket and a host of other grief they cause I ordered 100 new 30ml and 20 50ml plastic bottles. I get the glass ones for free from the vape shop because that is all you can buy it in Canada. Still have about 75 glass ones used only one time and in recycle bin they will go. Very few vendors sell just in plastic bottles of the past. More and more top fill tanks out now where eye droppers just plain do not work.

Anyone else find the eye dropper cause nothing but grief lately?
Did other countries go to all glass bottles?

CHEERS!

YES, YES, YES - a thousand times YES!!

I hate glass bottles. Hate the eyedroppers. Don't give a whit about their "superiority". I love my plastic bottles with the plastic needle-type tops. And I agree with you about the :censored: PITA child proof caps nowadays that are nearly impossible to remove.

The struggle is real, people. The struggle is real.:-x

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I dunno about "ejuice bottles," since I don't buy ejuice. But I buy glass bottles with droppers from either Amazon or WizLabs, and I make CERTAIN to buy the kind that AREN'T "childproof", because those are just a huge PITA.

I always mix my juice into glass bottles; most of mine are brown (amber), but I also have a few cobalt 30ml from WizLabs. But lately I've been putting some of my juice into the unicorn bottle I got from VaporBeast when I bought my Kbox Mini from them. It does have a childproof top, but it's an easy one to operate, I can do it basically one-handed, so it doesn't distress me.

Andria

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Which @AndriaD brings me to more grief I forgot about with color glass bottles that if it is not mid day with sun shining directly from above it is next to impossible to see how much juice you have left. Red and Black are next to impossible to see through. Not a big problem taking two bottles at least one side of your coat does not get weighed down because you have a leaker on both sides of you coat. Oh don't stand on that side of me iI smell like French tobacco, go to other side of me I smell like fruit loops. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: love coffee

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Which @AndriaD brings me to more grief I forgot about with color glass bottles that if it is not mid day with sun shining directly from above it is next to impossible to see how much juice you have left. Red and Black are next to impossible to see through. Not a big problem taking two bottles at least one side of your coat does not get weighed down because you have a leaker on both sides of you coat. Oh don't stand on that side of me iI smell like French tobacco, go to other side of me I smell like fruit loops. LOL

Yeah the cobalt bottles can be a real pain; I'm still finishing up my bottle of WTA from WholeCig, which is in a cobalt bottle, and with that label on it, you really can't see the level of liquid at all -- fortunately, I've been using that bottle for so long now (6+ months!) that the label is gradually just shredding apart and coming off, so I can see the liquid level a little bit.

I don't really have much trouble, seeing the level in the amber bottles -- but maybe that's just because I DIY, so there's no label on it.

Andria

Reactions: wheelie

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
*Applauds* What gets me is how the glass dropper bottles can leak, by sitting on the table, undisturbed. I don't mind them too much when using a dripper, but I hate filling a tank. It's such a PITA. And then, you can also get a dropper that malfunctions, and only manages to fill 2-3 drops worth:grr:.

Reactions: wheelie

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I dunno about "ejuice bottles," since I don't buy ejuice. But I buy glass bottles with droppers from either Amazon or WizLabs, and I make CERTAIN to buy the kind that AREN'T "childproof", because those are just a huge PITA.

I always mix my juice into glass bottles; most of mine are brown (amber), but I also have a few cobalt 30ml from WizLabs. But lately I've been putting some of my juice into the unicorn bottle I got from VaporBeast when I bought my Kbox Mini from them. It does have a childproof top, but it's an easy one to operate, I can do it basically one-handed, so it doesn't distress me.

Andria
I am with Andria. I buy my glass bottles from amazon with NON childproof dropper tops.
I think the last 1 oz / 30 ml ones I got were like $9/12.
Need to order a few droppers though in 10 months I had one I used daily develop a hole in the rubber bulb.

No leaky.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Figured I was just a freak when no one would address my oft repeated "I despise glass dropper bottles". :mad:
:p

This is my main complaint...

An open glass bottle with an eye dropper is an accidental spill waiting to happen.

:D

I must have 5 or 6 never used, and 5 unfinished from a juice order a few months ago. Hate, hate, hate them.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I have all these same issues so I use both glass and plastic. Plastic has its own problems though, besides any leeching or nastiness... it starts to leak after too long when liquid gets trapped in the needle-top and seeps out into the cap.

I just avoid it by not using any type of bottle too many times. The glass bottles I've used (and I've used tons), or more specifically the droppers, don't seem to leak until they've been reused and "played with" a decent amount. If I toss them after a few uses I don't find much leaking at all.

Reactions: jwbnyc

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I buy 120/100/50ml Boston Amber glass bottles for freezing nic. Only reason for me to have glass bottles moving forward.

I also have a crap-ton of 15ml and 30ml bottles of juice but that is due to a Mountain Oak black Friday sale where I stocked up. All their juice seems to be in glass.

I do hate the glass with dropper format and the only juice I have ever spilled were from these bottles.

I would feel more comfortable storing juice long term in glass, but plastic is so much easier to use and better in so many ways IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread