The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I am tired of vaping the same two nasty tobacco flavors.

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Adomizer, May 18, 2021.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Adomizer

Adomizer Full Member

May 4, 2021
    I quit smoking and I am not going back, but vaping tastes nasty now. The government messed people over

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. rob33

rob33 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    Concord, NC
    Checkout these sub forums, and make your own.

DIY E-Liquid

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Opinionated

Opinionated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Why not try another flavor then?

With some pg, vg, nicotine base and a few flavorings you can vape any flavor you'd like....

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Adomizer

Adomizer Full Member

May 4, 2021
    My state banned all flavored e-liquid. From buying two pods that were burnt to buying 4 pods that tastes like celery. To vaping 2.4% and drinking really strong coffee this morning. I am done with vaping too. Plus I need to lose some weight to go back to work.

I vaped for a few weeks or months years ago and I did the same. I even vaped freebase nic and I hated it all after awhile.

I started to vape as a kind of pick me up from smoking a pack a week and feeling depressed after not working for 2 years.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Opinionated

Opinionated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    If your the one wanting to quit more power to you!

But if your quitting because your state banned flavors, then know that pg, vg, nicotine base, and flavorings themselves are still legal. All you have to do is assemble the parts into an end result we affectionately call flavored ejuice. They can't ban what you do at home with legal products for your own personal use. They are only banning companies from selling the finished product called flavored ejuice, and you are neither a company nor are you selling anything, you are simply creating something for personal use, the way you like it.

It would be like if the government told McDonald's it was no longer allowed to operate in the U.S., that doesn't prevent anyone from making a hamburger at home.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ed Brown

Ed Brown Super Member ECF Veteran

Someone SHOULD tell McDonald's that it is no longer allowed to operate in the U.S.

But seriously, Adomizer, vaping takes some work to find what works for you. You get out of it what you put into it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Puff2K

Puff2K Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2015
    USA
    For weight loss, vaping is a big help. It keeps you from grazing between meals, etc. Or just helps somewhat. Good luck!

Sent from my Nokia C2 Tennen using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. CloudyFutures

CloudyFutures Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2017
    Sorry to hear that.

Have you tried vaping CBD. It is actually REALLY great for depression. And you might be able to pick up some great flavors. If you decided to try it, make sure you get "Isolates" which don't contain any terpenes(hemp flavor).

These are all isolates:3 Best CBD Vape Juice & Vaping Oil [Updated] - Mega Vaper . I don't think these CBD sites have any state restrictions. Well, I am in a restricted state and I was still able to get these.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tommy-Chi

Tommy-Chi Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 9, 2015
    Chitown
    You can still order vape juice.

Two tobacco flavored e-liquids that I vape are:
    - Charlie Noble, RY4 Pistachio
    - Five Pawns, Castle Long Reserve

• Like Like x 3
  10. BoilerGuy

BoilerGuy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2016
    These are tasty...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Both excellent. I've been able to make both to a larger degree of success :thumbs:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Tommy-Chi

Supporting member
    Sep 9, 2015
    Chitown
    PULEASE DM me or post the recipes. I have tried for years to locate or dabble in making something to vape and had little to no luck. I gave up on it and vape plain old VG w nic when I don't vape store bought.

• Love Love x 1
  13. smacuser

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    IMG_1883.PNG IMG_1882.PNG

Both were posted by others on ELR with the highest ratings, I pretty much copied them with different PG and nic levels. I believe @Fredman1 liked his Pistachio mixed with Hangsen Ry4 (if it's still available).

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Tommy-Chi

Supporting member
    Sep 9, 2015
    Chitown
    I'll see if I can find the recipes.

I used Hangsen in mine too with no luck.

• Like Like x 2
  15. smacuser

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Good luck. You know once you search to sort by Rating. For CL Reserve, add FA Oak Wood at 0.25%.

Also, you can add 0.50% TFA sweetener to the Pistachio, though, I didn't.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Fredman1

Fredman1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Yep good recipe as is. I changed from to RY1, because RY4 became to "chemically" for my liking. I fooled around with the various percentages in the recipe also. Lately i'm making my own NET concentrates and using Virginia as tobacco base in this recipe. It lifts this recipe into another dimension...for me in any case. Not everybody is partial to tobacco.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  17. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Just a "heads up"... there is a forum to discuss that but not allowed on other forums (doesn't bother me personally... I like it but it's against the rules) Don't worry, it's more about "MJ" and I don't snitch (just thought you should know)

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Yep... it sucks! Good thing I make my own but don't have lots of nic like some folks so I will be screwed eventually.

• Like Like x 1
  19. smacuser

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    There's always gum.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Territoo

Territoo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Just dont anybody mention patches. A piece of duct tape works as about as well and is a hundred times cheaper.

• Funny Funny x 4