I am very unhappy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
I haven't smoke in a month and a half and am now at a brick wall in my progress... When I first bought my 510 a wire came loose inside it and I had to have my techie fiance solder it back for me... it came loose AGAIN and he won't be able to solder it until tomorrow evening... I have ONE battery on my ecig right now and that is the ONLY one that is charged. These chargers are FAULTY. I even ordered another one from a china supplier that arrived DOA.

I don't know what to do... wish me luck. :cry:

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
I haven't smoke in a month and a half and am now at a brick wall in my progress... When I first bought my 510 a wire came loose inside it and I had to have my techie fiance solder it back for me... it came loose AGAIN and he won't be able to solder it until tomorrow evening... I have ONE battery on my ecig right now and that is the ONLY one that is charged. These chargers are FAULTY. I even ordered another one from a china supplier that arrived DOA.

I don't know what to do... wish me luck. :cry:

Get a Chuck or Little Chuck, no more messing around with those silly OEM batteries...

reveiws:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rs-forum/36426-little-chuck-video-review.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronic-cigarette-reviews/38540-chuck-6v-review.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/36921-big-battery-mods.html

ordering info:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...m/33735-how-spend-saturday-15.html#post554250

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Beatle, I am sorry you are having problems! have you thought of ordering from a Stateside supplier for emergency's? 3 days to wait is better the 7 to 10 days! You need several batts..not two! I recommend a passthrough also..at least they are there when the batts fail.
You would be smart to think of a mod..anything from a NicoStick to a prodigy (yes a little Chuck too) That way all you have to worry about is atty's.
Hoping your order is on swift wings!:)

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
actually got my order today... I actually had a passthrough to kaput on me this weekend too so I was really freaking out. I actually had 4 batteries too... It was just a fluke that I had drained them all and my charger broke... nice, huh? Thanks for all the advice guys!!! STILL NO ANALOGS FOR ME!

KevinD872

ECF Veteran
I will add that (assuming you continue to use the 510 batteries) you should also have at least two chargers. One as a backup. If one breaks you still have one left then order another ASAP and make sure it works when you get it.

I've had very good luck with the compact USB chargers (no wire). Just USB on one end and a hole in the other end. I also bought a 110v to USB adapter (sold at many electronic stores) so I can use them with the wall outlet too.

callousparade

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
Virginia Tech, VA
I recommend purchasing starter kits instead of buying individual parts. It is cheaper than buying all the parts seperately and you get extra chargers also.

Kevin

disagree completely. rockymountainvapor sells attys for 8 bucks, batteries for 12, and their starter kits are the exact same price as all the pieces combined. compare that to bestecig, you save 5 cents on attys. plus rockymountainvapor gets your stuff to you in crazy fast with free shipping from the US and they have delightful juice for very cheap also (22bucks for 50mL)

just spend 19 bucks on a usb charger and an extra battery, free shipping and it will get to you on saturday (i get my stuff in 2 days to VA)

hope that helps you!

ps. i also highly recommend the CHUCK, ordered my first one yesterday!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread