I am very unhappy with bombay vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
That is putting it mildy. I ave been with this company from thie start as I had finally found a caramel I loved and never had any issues with them at all. Then about a month ago I ordered and a week went by with no movement from them. I sent them three e-mails which they never responded to. Finally I got fed up and called them and l finally got a response and they said they got thier site hacked but were getting it fixed Well about a week and a half ago i placed another order which said order pending and no response since One of thier e-mails has been shut down and the ohter they are not responding too. Their mailbox is full on thier phone so you cant get through that way either I am really disgusted. I f they are having problems with their website they need to shut it down instead of letting people continue to order and have the courtesy to let their customers know what is going on. I personally think they have flown the coop I f they have shut down they ought to at least send an e-mail so the customer can find another vendor. That is what I am going to do. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread