I apologize but here's my new Provari review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWLuke

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Wichita, Kansas
I've been vaping for 120 days today. No analogs since the minute I bought my first EgO. Smoker for 25+ years. My non smoking wife ordered me a provari for my birthday Wednesday. I received it from my post woman today at 3:30pm. Yes I was waiting and looking out the window all day. I bought the standard size starter kit for $212 with an extra $20 for black finish ($232.95 total). I received the provari, Protank II, two 18490 1100MAH batteries and the Tenergy charger with my kit. No fancy wrapping, just bubble wrap. I wouldn't use a fancy case anyway. I immediately screwed in my 510 to EgO adapter that I bought from my local B&M for $3.50. As cheap as the adapter was Provape should have included one with the Provari. I inserted one of the included batteries and screwed on a Kanger Evod and started to vape. I don't know how a battery holder can make such a difference but it does. I get the same type of hit every single time. Each hit is so consistent, my juices don't taste any different but each time I push the button it is the same. I then filled the Protank II. It was perfect. I owned a Protank I and sold it because I couldn't stand the metal taste. But the II doesn't have that taste to me. I realize that $200 is a lot of money for most newbies and younger people but if you can afford it "go for it". You will not be disappointed. It really is something that you have to experience to believe. I can't put it down. It is smaller than I expected which is nice. I was expecting a flashlight size device.

I have been using an I-Taste 3.3 for about two months. It was a great choice. The pass-thru capability is awesome. But now I think i will enjoy having two batteries on rotation. The batteries only took about 45 minutes to fully charge, that was nice. I'am spoiled and will probably order the mini just to have a backup for my main PV. Life is good. Oh yeah can't forget "Roll Tide".

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
But...but...it doesn't have variable wattage. :ohmy:

But.. but....it's got a wonky one button control that's too hard to figure out. :ohmy:

But...it's just too expensive. After all, it's just a battery holder. You're just justifying all that money spent. :glare:

Get ready, you're about to experience what's known as Provari hate. You know, and I know, unless you have held one, vaped one, and owned one, you can't understand the value of a Provari. Now you understand.

Congratuations. :toast: Enjoy your Provari. :rickroll:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladiekali

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
I've stated numerous times on this forum that I'm lusting for a Provari. I've never tried one but I just KNOW I want one. I used to regret not buying one when I bought my Evic but now I'm almost glad. I think there is a chance I will appreciate it even more now than I would have 7 months ago since I have tried other devices and will have something to compare it to.

To the OP, I'm so glad that you're enjoying yours. I can't wait to open mine up on December 24. I'm just still trying to decide what color I want.

cope

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
washington state
There is alot of hype over a provari....after all it is just a battery holder...right...NO its not
It is very well built performs well every time...but its not a watt device correct. and over the next 2 years yes 2 year warranty does anyone else offer a warranty like this ...lol i dont think so.. i live near where there built in washington state took me 3 days to get mine
i love my black satin mini...i have a few other devices as well just got a itaste mvp vv/vw its awesome for the price..it has issues but works fine enjoy your provari dude show it off to the haters and smile

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I walked into a new vape shop yesterday ( been open a week or so).... He asked me where I got the mod with the nice teardrop design.. (my mini)....I told him ProVape. He said he never heaerd of them.

I said... "Nice Vamo you got there". He said, "yeah, You want to try it ? I said, "tell you what, Lets trade mods for a few minutes....you keep vaping your topper"....... we did.

He looked at me funny after about a minute or so and wondered what I paid for it. I asked him why he wanted to know. He said its just so smooth...and his "JUICE TASTED BETTER" in it.

I just smiled and politely educated him on on the difference in the chipsets and all the other uprades.....explained the mechanics of "why" it was so much better as far as smoothness, etc....

He said "wow, you need to work here".....I said, Nah, You need to get logged on to ECF and learn about what all is out there and what your selling (politely).

I found out later He was the co-owner or the new store....

I told that TRUE storey ( happened yesterday) because to the many who think we buy these for the admiration or the "look what I have" factor or whatever..... the fact is that MOST vapers have no clue that this is a tad more expensive mod. Its just a great tool to own in our vaping arsenal !!

To the Women" If your ready to go from Maybeline to Clinique......... or from Este Lauder to Channel......get a ProVari

To the Guys: If your ready to go from Charter Arms to a Beretta.....or a Black & Decker to a Milwaulkee.........get a ProVari

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

oiij.jpg

It amuses us that yet another novitiate failed to read the Sacred Text of Manual.

Ritual of Arrival

Chapter One, Verse Two

Be aware:

The Holiest of Holies does not come in a fancy box, it is simply swaddled in bubble wrap. It is the way of the ProVarinati to be reminded of our humble beginnings and not to take for granted the amazing gift that is bestowed upon the worthy. You will also find our Blessed One to be smaller than you imagined and be filled with awe that such power could be contained in a bijou receptacle.

Last edited:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
But...but...it doesn't have variable voltage.

But.. but....it's got a wonky one button control that's too hard to figure out.

But...it's just too expensive. After all, it's just a battery holder. You're just justifying all that money spent.

Get ready, you're about to experience what's known as Provari hate. You know, and I know, unless you have held one, vaped one, and owned one, you can't understand the value of a Provari. Now you understand.

Congratuations. :toast: Enjoy your Provari. :rickroll:

Please don't hate me, don't ban me, and please no public hanging. I vape with the Innokin MVP-2. Yes that thing some say is not a mod, and it's certainly 100% made in China. Yes it's VV/VW with a pass through usb charger, and the thing can actually charge a smartphone. I have no use for those features, but China actually can make a quality product. Even all the Provari owners have to admit the chip is made in China.

One day, but not this day I will be a proud owner of an American made mod. I've spent a whopping $39.99 for the MVP from a US vendor. I use Kanger ProTanks, and mini ProTanks all of which are made in China, but I've never purchased a clone or knockoff of any product and only purchase from US Vendors.

I love American made products and I will own a Provari so in the mean time don't hate me. I don't hate you.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Please don't hate me, don't ban me, and please no public hanging. I vape with the Innokin MVP-2. Yes that thing some say is not a mod, and it's certainly 100% made in China. Yes it's VV/VW with a pass through usb charger, and the thing can actually charge a smartphone. I have no use for those features, but China actually can make a quality product. Even all the Provari owners have to admit the chip is made in China.

One day, but not this day I will be a proud owner of an American made mod. I've spent a whopping $39.99 for the MVP from a US vendor. I use Kanger ProTanks, and mini ProTanks all of which are made in China, but I've never purchased a clone or knockoff of any product and only purchase from US Vendors.

I love American made products and I will own a Provari so in the mean time don't hate me. I don't hate you.

The processor is the only import in the entire device.

It is made in Japan or Taiwan, according to the manufacturer.(EDIT)

But I have no urge to ban, hate, or hang you. Whatever works for you. Happy Vaping!

Here is the excerpt.

Several have asked if the ProVari is just “assembled” in the US or “made” in the US, so to address this questions here are some details:

The ProVape-1 and ProVari are actually MADE and ASSEMBLED in the USA.

Parts - Machined right here in Monroe, WA. We use US-made stainless steel bar stock to produce the tubes, top caps, bottom caps, contact pins, etc. Everything is done on our machines locally. No outsourcing.

Bare Circuit Boards - Manufactured in Illinois. We do not purchase the circuit boards from China due to their poor quality. While the circuit boards are more expensive to produce in the USA; this is the heart of the system and it’s important to us that they are the best quality we can get. Each PCB is electronically tested before it ever sees components.

Electronic Components on Circuit Board – these are the only parts that might come from outside of the USA. Some of these parts are simply not made in the US, so we can’t get them from a US source, even though we would prefer to.

We use components from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, China and the USA.

Component assembly - Components are soldered onto the circuit boards at a facility outside Seattle, Washington. After getting components installed, the boards are tested several more times at our Monroe facility to ensure they are ready to ship. We test each one multiple times to give you the most reliable product you can get.

Here is the source:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/289525-provari-made-usa.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread