I bricked my rx200s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
I feel like such a dumbass. Followed the directions precisely and its now a semi functional door stop.
I tried holding the up or right button while plugging it in to reboot it and nothing seems to work. Yes, i tried to update it with the batteries out, thats the first thing i did.
Im so screwed.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
Thanks a lot for trying to help. The full story is it did update the mod. My problems began when I unplugged the sun cable and inserted the batteries. Won't turn on at all either with batteries or via usb. Nothing at all. Ordered a pico 25 already. I rarely vape above 60 watts anyway. I was just updating it because I now own a computer and just could.
I really liked that mod. I'll still tinker with it. Maybe get it up and running again one day.

Reactions: dwcraig1

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Thanks a lot for trying to help. The full story is it did update the mod. My problems began when I unplugged the sun cable and inserted the batteries. Won't turn on at all either with batteries or via usb. Nothing at all. Ordered a pico 25 already. I rarely vape above 60 watts anyway. I was just updating it because I now own a computer and just could.
I really liked that mod. I'll still tinker with it. Maybe get it up and running again one day.
Did you see this comment?

Scott says:

Got it back on by pushing up and down temp buttons at same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread