I can change my Ego Battery LED color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylos

Jul 24, 2014
Merrillville, IN
I have discovered an odd thing about one of my 3 ego batteries and have a question about it if anyone knows. I can change the color of the LED light on just this one by pressing once, waiting a moment and then pressing twice in rapid succession. It came lighting up red and I accidentally changed it to green today after having it for three weeks. I played with it to see if I could get it to go back and was worried that it might mean something bad. When I figured it out, it changed to Blue! I can now cycle between the three colors.

Does it mean anything though? Is it cosmetic or does it change the power setting? It seems to smoke weak on green and stronger on blue, but that could be my imagination. Anyone know?

Kaylos

Jul 24, 2014
Merrillville, IN
That is what I thought it might be. Seems to vape stronger on blue than red or green. I can't seem to find any information on a battery like this though.

There isn't any other indication and it is just a random battery I bought at a shop, so no instruciton manual. The color settings don't seem to match up with any other model i can find on the net.

Last edited:

Kaylos

Jul 24, 2014
Merrillville, IN
link deleted
Maybe one of these.?

I think that may be it. Mine is only a 650 and the button is a recessed plastic instead of rubber, but it acts exactly as described.

I am using 2.2 ohm Kanger T3s tanks and a 2.0 ohm 306 Atomizer for dripping, but both reacted pretty similarly. Green was difficult to get any vapor, Red got vapor yet was hard to suction, and Blue gave good vapor and the draw was much smoother than the Red. So I am betting those voltage numbers are probably correct. The three weeks I had been using this battery, I thought it stunk because when I bought it it was Red, it caused the draw to be really hard, the battery ran dead quickly. All this time it was just too much voltage. It now vapes better than my other two on blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread